Not open for further replies.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Even if I'm no longer a part of the group, I can tell you this:

The group doesn't support piracy. There will be no .cia uploaded online to any pirating sites. The users will have to patch it themselves, possibly through the use of an in-house developed patcher.

Hey, this isn't me saying this! It's just what I read earlier in this thread! lol

AceAttorney524

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So are you still "hiring" because I'd be down with proof-reading.

Also why don't we just do it the same way as AAI since all this is just a bit confusing for most. And I'd rather not have to do a whole lot to my 3DS in terms of changing it but I'm fine if we do whatever on a computer.

Last edited by AceAttorney524,
D

Deleted User

Even if I'm no longer a part of the group, I can tell you this:

The group doesn't support piracy. There will be no .cia uploaded online to any pirating sites. The users will have to patch it themselves, possibly through the use of an in-house developed patcher.
Someone else is bound to release a pre-patched CIA on that iso site if nobody working on the project does.

Reactions: Raph_friend

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Someone else is bound to release a pre-patched CIA on that iso site if nobody working on the project does.

I Most likely will. So many people who don't know how to patch. Sharing is caring. ;)

johnny-sasaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hopefully,things are going steady now. It feels wrong having one single game being untranslated just because Capcom either chose to focus on AA6 or doesn't know how to handle the Japanese stuff, despite having more money and resources than companies whose sole job and living are localizing text-heavy Japanese games such as Aksys, XSeed (look at the Legend of Heroes games they have been localizing.They have gigantic amounts of text to translate even for JRPG standards. And Capcom think we can buy that Great Ace Attorney is too complicated for them? ) and NISA combined

luyairis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hopefully,things are going steady now. It feels wrong having one single game being untranslated just because Capcom either chose to focus on AA6 or doesn't know how to handle the Japanese stuff, despite having more money and resources than companies whose sole job and living are localizing text-heavy Japanese games such as Aksys, XSeed (look at the Legend of Heroes games they have been localizing.They have gigantic amounts of text to translate even for JRPG standards. And Capcom think we can buy that Great Ace Attorney is too complicated for them? ) and NISA combined

At the moment, the remaining members of the GAA team who were still actively working have been transferred into Team If's (the team that did and is doing Fire Emblem Fates) main Discord chat. They'll still be working, but several members from our 1st and 2nd Divisions (no, it's not really fancy) will be helping them.

Scott Pilgrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me say that this looks awesome. I love AA, I will be following your progress closely. Thanks for making this possible!

DniiU974

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanking you in advance for the translation. I will re-translate it from English to French when you'll finish this huge work.

xNamelessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello. I am a fan of AA, who has played most of the games except for Dual Destinies (which I am already playing third case, currently). I have some Japanese skills. I was wondering if you have space on the translation team. I am planning to play the game in Japanese and translate as I play anyway, but joining the translation team would help the fandom and myself. I also have some computers skills, but haven't done any sort of cracking with 3ds files.

Last edited by xNamelessx,

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
At the moment, the remaining members of the GAA team who were still actively working have been transferred into Team If's (the team that did and is doing Fire Emblem Fates) main Discord chat. They'll still be working, but several members from our 1st and 2nd Divisions (no, it's not really fancy) will be helping them.
I don't want to press or anything, but how is going in general?
I mean, the first case is going to take too much time?
You people prefer to release one by one or a lot in same time?
It's going to be a translation or localization?

I just bought the game today and it has to arrive in 2-4 weeks, since then, I have to wait, but I want to play this game too much >.<

AAFAN100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I just recently read this thread and I'm wishing everyone involved the best of luck in this fan translation.
But I do have a few questions, and I may sound kinda stupid asking these questions as I'm an ace attorney fan, I understand basically none of this technical stuff so apologies in advance. First of all I'm just curious of how the progress is going. Ik release is very far away but I'm still curious about how id retrieve it. I don't know if id need a actual japanese copy of the game to patch (no idea how to patch or how'd it'd work with region lock) or an emulator or something (I needed a friend to help me get AAI2 emulated on my computer, so you know your dealing with a complete dumbo when it comes to this stuff). Also if you could give an estimate of release that'd be awesome too. Anyways thank you all for doing this, you are doing gods work my friends and I can't wait for it to release.

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
T8inNIb.jpg

Now I'm waiting to see any progress in the translation, I really want to play at least one case, then I'm gonna try to do it with a Youtube video translation, but I really want to patch the game to play it in english.

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
No need to rush. I am 100% certain that the team isn't completely finished with the translation yet.

But the main post last edited:
Last edited by BurningDesire, Jan 8, 2016

Can @BurningDesire tell to us something, I want to know if they are going to release case by case, all in the same time, localization or translation (or mix), if they dubbed something, changed images, text of the cutscenes, %, etc...

I don't want to press, only get a bit informed about the situation, if they say that we need to wait more because something I will understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think I did then it broke a few months later
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Used it as a web cam for a day for fun, sooo shitty it was hilarious
    I had two Ken one regular black one and a silver special edition one lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Speaking of old stuff those green og Logitech Xbox controllers still being listed around $100
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    eyetoy was fun yeah
    super basic, but the minigames were well designed
    i'm sure there's at least 1 emulator out there that works with it
    I had the PS3 one too and The Eye of Judgement game lol was ass
    i had eye toy play on ps2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microsoft ruined it with kinect
    @The Real Jdbye, PCSX2 works with any web cam and emulates the EyeToy with it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember mic support for the n64 being janky
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Emulation wise
    I had a kinnect.... It blew rotting goat balls
    Ken amazingly DraStic microphone support works better than real hardware lol
    On a phone of course
    Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Touch
    +1
    I really need to dig out my USB Wii sensor bar and experiment with Wii emulation and synching Wii remotes with BT lol
    Sort of redundant since I have a Wii lol
    With HDMI lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I also have a Wii
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tomorrow be may 4th
    Getting Wiid from Street Pharmacist Mario?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    1tb SD card for whatever reason
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 1tb SD card for whatever reason +1