ROM Hack [Project] The Great Ace Attorney Fanslation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izreirso

Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously guys give the team some space, they're doing this free of charge and at the expense of their own spare time
And people who keep suggesting they use the fanslations from the youtube playthroughs, the team has explained multiple times already that they are using K-shas translation as a basis and the actual translation is pretty much finished (it's the technical side, getting the translated text et al to actually work with the game that's taking time to work out)
I'm just a fan waiting for this to come out like most of you here, but please have some patience

hamsenpai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really sorry to jump in on this thread because I see how tense a lot of stuff is getting. This message is pretty much directed at individuals in charge of this project. This will probably sound so weird, but I'm a member on the project's Skype and Discord but have somehow not managed to say anything all this time (I've been a member since the Skype was created, pretty much [I know, yikes]) because I wasn't sure where/when/how to jump into the conversation and introduce myself.

I'm not sure if any of these services are needed, but I'd be super excited to edit English text, if that's something that still needs to be done. I study Writing, Rhetoric, and Scientific Technical Communication at university and currently edit for a professional undergraduate journal (I suppose you could call that "qualified"). If you've got this covered already, kudos!! I just wanted to put myself out there! As always, I appreciate all everyone is doing/has done already.

Reactions: [Truth]

MostWant3d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd really really like to help with the translation but I'm thinking that this would only spoil the game for me :( Otherwise,I'd like to help you people with the process (I don't know japanese nor coding so I'm not of use anyway,sorry).Go go go team DGS! ^_^

D

Deleted User

I'd really really like to help with the translation but I'm thinking that this would only spoil the game for me :( Otherwise,I'd like to help you people with the process (I don't know japanese nor coding so I'm not of use anyway,sorry)
Just because you don't know Japanese or how to code doesn't mean you would be of no use.
I don't know Japanese or much about coding that would be helpful in this case and I'm a part of the project. I'm a proofreader.

MostWant3d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aww...I want to help but I must wait for the actual translation,I kind of wanted the game since it was announced >_< Do you happen to know how will someone play the patched game on the system?

D

Deleted User

Aww...I want to help but I must wait for the actual translation,I kind of wanted the game since it was announced >_< Do you happen to know how will someone play the patched game on the system?
Downloading a pre-patched CIA and installing it or by dumping your own RomFS using Braindump, editing them, repacking them, and then loading them through HANS.

D

Deleted User

H-Hahm....right...Does that mean I need a flashcart?
No. Installing a CIA only requires you have CFW installed. Dumping your RomFS and then loading the edited ones needs an exploitable game such as OOT or Cubic Ninja.
You could use a Gateway if you wanted to, though.

MostWant3d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I download a CIA on the system? (I'm so sorry for asking all these questions,I hope I'm not disturbing you or anyone else)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good deal. I love Sun chips. I also love Rye chips, and had to order some from Amazon cause can't find in stores much anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes