• Replies 1,683
  • Likes 90

GentlemanGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Random question: does anyone have a SAV file for the game up until the end of episode 2 I can snag? I sorta accidentally deleted my own save file without backing up, and I really don't want to have to start over from the beginning once episode 3 is out :/

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Random question: does anyone have a SAV file for the game up until the end of episode 2 I can snag? I sorta accidentally deleted my own save file without backing up, and I really don't want to have to start over from the beginning once episode 3 is out :/

There you go. This was used with JKSM.

Attachments

• 大逆転裁判_-成歩堂龍ノ介の冒險-.rar
    6.4 KB · Views: 243

FN-1013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an event releating to ace attorney coming up in the near future? Because I noticed that the patch releases are on special occasions :
DGS English Demo - 12/31/16 (New Year's Eve)
DGS English Episode 1 - 8/6/17 (DGS 2 release date)
DGS English Episode 2 - 12/31/17 (New Year's Eve, again)

I could be wrong but it's a small coincidence I noticed.

And if I'm correct (just an if...) I'll guess episode 3 will be released Jun 12-14 since E3 2018 might reveal something about Ace Attorney 7 for Switch.

Last edited by FN-1013,
Reactions: Fluto

nicopinoleva

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I was testing the game on Citra and with the latest update its pretty playable! It even runs better than a real 3ds. It seams that the game has an unlocked framerate, so it can reach 60 fps when its posible. On the 3ds it was mostly 25-30 fps all the time, but on the emulator its rock solid 60 on native resolution. So far the first episode its fully playable. But there´s a catch, the anime cutscenes are pretty laggy, and higher resolutions kills the framerate.
Screenshot (44).png

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was testing the game on Citra and with the latest update its pretty playable! It even runs better than a real 3ds. It seams that the game has an unlocked framerate, so it can reach 60 fps when its posible. On the 3ds it was mostly 25-30 fps all the time, but on the emulator its rock solid 60 on native resolution. So far the first episode its fully playable. But there´s a catch, the anime cutscenes are pretty laggy, and higher resolutions kills the framerate.View attachment 124340
Yeah, it's been working for quite a while now. But if you really can't play on a real 3DS, there may be other options...

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyone know how to get the dlc to work on DGS 2?
I got it but it doesn't show up.
If it doesn't show up, that means it's either corrupted or out-of-region. In the first case re-download it from eShop where you bought it. In the second case you pirated it and I can't help you with that...

FN-1013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it doesn't show up, that means it's either corrupted or out-of-region. In the first case re-download it from eShop where you bought it. In the second case you pirated it and I can't help you with that...
Welp I pirated it, do you know where I an get some help with this?

Last edited by FN-1013,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol