• Replies 1,683
  • Likes 90

GentlemanGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Random question: does anyone have a SAV file for the game up until the end of episode 2 I can snag? I sorta accidentally deleted my own save file without backing up, and I really don't want to have to start over from the beginning once episode 3 is out :/

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Random question: does anyone have a SAV file for the game up until the end of episode 2 I can snag? I sorta accidentally deleted my own save file without backing up, and I really don't want to have to start over from the beginning once episode 3 is out :/

There you go. This was used with JKSM.

Attachments

• 大逆転裁判_-成歩堂龍ノ介の冒險-.rar
    6.4 KB · Views: 243

FN-1013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an event releating to ace attorney coming up in the near future? Because I noticed that the patch releases are on special occasions :
DGS English Demo - 12/31/16 (New Year's Eve)
DGS English Episode 1 - 8/6/17 (DGS 2 release date)
DGS English Episode 2 - 12/31/17 (New Year's Eve, again)

I could be wrong but it's a small coincidence I noticed.

And if I'm correct (just an if...) I'll guess episode 3 will be released Jun 12-14 since E3 2018 might reveal something about Ace Attorney 7 for Switch.

Last edited by FN-1013,
Reactions: Fluto

nicopinoleva

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I was testing the game on Citra and with the latest update its pretty playable! It even runs better than a real 3ds. It seams that the game has an unlocked framerate, so it can reach 60 fps when its posible. On the 3ds it was mostly 25-30 fps all the time, but on the emulator its rock solid 60 on native resolution. So far the first episode its fully playable. But there´s a catch, the anime cutscenes are pretty laggy, and higher resolutions kills the framerate.
Screenshot (44).png

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was testing the game on Citra and with the latest update its pretty playable! It even runs better than a real 3ds. It seams that the game has an unlocked framerate, so it can reach 60 fps when its posible. On the 3ds it was mostly 25-30 fps all the time, but on the emulator its rock solid 60 on native resolution. So far the first episode its fully playable. But there´s a catch, the anime cutscenes are pretty laggy, and higher resolutions kills the framerate.View attachment 124340
Yeah, it's been working for quite a while now. But if you really can't play on a real 3DS, there may be other options...

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyone know how to get the dlc to work on DGS 2?
I got it but it doesn't show up.
If it doesn't show up, that means it's either corrupted or out-of-region. In the first case re-download it from eShop where you bought it. In the second case you pirated it and I can't help you with that...

FN-1013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it doesn't show up, that means it's either corrupted or out-of-region. In the first case re-download it from eShop where you bought it. In the second case you pirated it and I can't help you with that...
Welp I pirated it, do you know where I an get some help with this?

Last edited by FN-1013,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: anybody here?