• Replies 1,683
  • Likes 90

dtlux1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PSA: If you updated to 11.3 (without A9LH), there's currently no way for you to play this patch!
There might be a chance for you to play it once Smea & co make homebrew (and especially HANS) work again. If you're still on 11.2 or below, we strongly suggest you install A9LH as a permanent solution: https://3ds.guide/ - you can get further help and info here on GBAtemp, but please don't ask in this thread.
So does this mean if I'm running Luma 3DS with a9lh, I am fine and can still play it on 11.3? Because I just updated to 11.3 because it was safe to do so with CFW. I hope I'm still able to play this.

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So does this mean if I'm running Luma 3DS with a9lh, I am fine and can still play it on 11.3? Because I just updated to 11.3 because it was safe to do so with CFW. I hope I'm still able to play this.
Yes, as long as you're running Luma3DS (preferably via A9LH) you're safe on 11.3

SAIVEN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I am translating Dual Destinies into Korean.
There were two problems.

1. Modification of 3D phrases such as "testimony commencement, guilt, no guilt"

2. Modify movie with moflex (add caption)

Can you tell me if there is related information?

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, I am translating Dual Destinies into Korean.
There were two problems.

1. Modification of 3D phrases such as "testimony commencement, guilt, no guilt"

2. Modify movie with moflex (add caption)

Can you tell me if there is related information?
1. Those are textures, not 3D models (in SoJ they are), but at least the "Guilty" and "Not Guilty" will probably give you some headaches I guess.

2. Can't help you there, sorry. DGS already had subtitles on the lower screen, so we didn't have that problem...

Did you manage to insert a Hangul font?

SAIVEN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1. Those are textures, not 3D models (in SoJ they are), but at least the "Guilty" and "Not Guilty" will probably give you some headaches I guess.

2. Can't help you there, sorry. DGS already had subtitles on the lower screen, so we didn't have that problem...

Did you manage to insert a Hangul font?

Yes, Our team is currently working on episode 4,

We finished everything except for video and 3D models.

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dual Destinies for iOS is already translated in Korean.
So, We are working easily.
It has been about a month since I started working, and I think I can release it in March.
PM me if you need any further help finding the textures [emoji6]

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
lol, again: The FE division and the DGS division are seperate entities. We help each other, some members work on both projects, some switched to the other division, but we're different in how we do things. And the games we work on are very different as well...

Space_Attorney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, again: The FE division and the DGS division are seperate entities. We help each other, some members work on both projects, some switched to the other division, but we're different in how we do things. And the games we work on are very different as well...
But like, Episode 1 coming before the end of February, right? I can't be wrong twice!

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But like, Episode 1 coming before the end of February, right? I can't be wrong twice!
It's done when it's done. We decided against giving any estimates, because if we can't meet them, we'd have a shitstorm. It's not like we're slacking off, mind you - we have some technical issues we still need to fix before release. We're working on them. Believe me, no one wants them fixed more than we do...

Space_Attorney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's done when it's done. We decided against giving any estimates, because if we can't meet them, we'd have a shitstorm. It's not like we're slacking off, mind you - we have some technical issues we still need to fix before release. We're working on them. Believe me, no one wants them fixed more than we do...
I know, it was just a joke. I'd rather have a quality release than a quick release.

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
After you fully complete the project will you release a version without english voice acting and then eventually start working on a copy with english voice acting? Also, will you release it episode by episode or have a complete release?

Both of your questions were already answered many times ;)
  • We're looking into voice acting, it will be optional if it happens. DGS has a lot more VA than AAI2 had, so this would be a) quite a lot of work and b) not easy to get right
  • The Release will be episodic

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Both of your questions were already answered many times ;)
  • We're looking into voice acting, it will be optional if it happens. DGS has a lot more VA than AAI2 had, so this would be a) quite a lot of work and b) not easy to get right
  • The Release will be episodic
Darn, I probably should have looked through the thread more. Sorry about that

Reactions: Uwabami

Jahebi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a HBL-only user I'll chime in to say that DGS is working in HANS again on O3DS 11.3U with Soundhax and *hax2.9 alpha. It's been varied as to whether DGS would work with HANS in the past, so I just want to see if anyone (or everyone) else was having success with this latest build of hax/HANS.

Reactions: Uwabami

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As a HBL-only user I'll chime in to say that DGS is working in HANS again on O3DS 11.3U with Soundhax and *hax2.9 alpha. It's been varied as to whether DGS would work with HANS in the past, so I just want to see if anyone (or everyone) else was having success with this latest build of hax/HANS.
Yes, we've been testing it with success as well. We still recommend Luma3DS via A9LH as the best way to play our patch. If you haven't updated to 11.3 yet, you can still install CFW...

Reactions: Feroz El Mejor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7