Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiah

The Conductor
Trophies
XP
Country
mercluke said:
this looks awesome. i heard you say on irc that the cart that supports rom loading is the neoflash r6 gold, is this true?

PS: lololololoololol, jp banned me from irc for 3 days because of what happened so i guess i won't see you for a while
tongue.gif
???

No one reads front pages anymore?

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Isaiah said:
mercluke said:
i heard you say on irc that the cart that supports rom loading is the neoflash r6 gold, is this true?

No one reads front pages anymore?

oh no, the jig is up soul.
guess they finally realized why you entered it into the neoflash coding compo

wiiDaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it's just me but what's the big deal about revealing the type of Cart need to use MENUdo? It seems like cruel and unjust punishment to have to wait over a year for the release, then find out that you have to wait another 3 or 4 weeks to have the right Cart shipped from Japan or somewhere else.

No offense, but I personnally think this new menu thingy is a lead into some elaborate April Fool's Day joke. If I'm wrong, my apologies to Soul Man, in advance. Until then, everybody just calm down.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wiiDaddy said:
Maybe it's just me but what's the big deal about revealing the type of Cart need to use MENUdo? It seems like cruel and unjust punishment to have to wait over a year for the release, then find out that you have to wait another 3 or 4 weeks to have the right Cart shipped from Japan or somewhere else.

No offense, but I personnally think this new menu thingy is a lead into some elaborate April Fool's Day joke. If I'm wrong, my apologies to Soul Man, in advance. Until then, everybody just calm down.
A joke? You're mistaken. Soul has shown many people screenshots of his work in progress, not to mention there is a (slightly outdated) demo out there, plus a video or two.

On another note, I'm stoked for this release! 6 days!
biggrin.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@ Wiidaddy ~ It isn't cruel punishment. For all we care, SoulAnger generously has shown the world screen shots of his work. He could've kept it to himself if he wanted to, but he probably wants recommendations of how to improve it. I doubt it is a April Fool's Joke. If it was, he might even end up being the most hated one, but with those screen shots, you can't call this a "joke".

@ Sky ~ I am freaked that it is coming so fast. I survived report cards, and might end up buying a DSTT since they are so cheap if that is it can be used as the firmware for it~!

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I waited a year to pull this April Fool's joke off WiiDaddy, thanks alot.
glare.gif

I have asked Toni, to lock this thread for a while. I just dont want seeing posts about how many days left till MENUdo is finished. Like i said, I might have to push the release once again. Anyway this thread woul be back once again after MENUdo gets released. Until then, see ya.
smile.gif

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry guys, but I wont release MENUdo for March 31.
MENUdo's current build, is stable now. But I still want some time to polish, squat out bugs, and most importantly make some themes.
Also, some of the tools I need havent arrived yet. So please be more patient. Thank you.

As for those who were saddened, that you were expecting it today.
I'm really sorry, but dont worry an interesting homebrew demo was out just now.
Go check it out, Bob's Game Demo.

x-mah-D

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah soulanger...

Always looking for the scape goat.
I Cant believe this...
1st its dsision2 to cover it up and now its bobs game.
Sorry but its getting to be a joke!
mad.gif

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
x-mah-D said:
Ah soulanger...

Always looking for the scape goat.
I Cant believe this...
1st its dsision2 to cover it up and now its bobs game.
Sorry but its getting to be a joke!
mad.gif

Says the guy who hated this project..

QUOTE(Vague Rant @ Mar 31 2009, 09:42 AM) Don't have your topic locked if you're only going to start a new one every time you need to update people on your project.
Hmm, Toni said it would be okay.
unsure.gif

Mods: please merge this with the locked thread, and unlock it. If its the right thing. Thank you.
shy.gif

Really guys, I'm willing to exceed the expectations.
I am determined to make this one of the best brews out there.
I just need your patience, that is all what I ask for.
frown.gif

Quanno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You have my patience
yaynds.gif

I do was hoping it was coming, but a well, if it's going to be better because of waiting, i just have to, right?

toh_yxes

Trophies
XP
Country
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh damn. I was waiting for this to happen. and now u HAVE WRECKED MY LIFE. jks jks jks.

sj_wizard_94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ohhhhhhhhhh........... its alright, we have waited a long time so far anway, so a little more time won't hurt (much) just don't release it tommorow no one will believe it actually is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1