- Joined
- Oct 13, 2007
- Messages
- 1,084
- Reaction score
- 0
- Trophies
- 1
- Age
- 32
- Location
- Duckling Land!
- Website
- Visit site
- XP
- 401
- Country


SoulAnger said:Hmm, maybe its time to make those private videos of mine public.![]()
Guys do you mind if the camera suck once more? I dont have the equipments to do this stuffs, hence I dont even have a camera I just borrow them for a minute.

euqiddis said:any ideas if it will work on a ninjapass x9?


Well, he can do whatever he wants with his property.Ducky said:By the way.. if soo many people are interested in seeing videos about this.. Why make such thing as "private videos" ? .. Kinda anoyying.
Noitora said:Well, he can do whatever he wants with his property.Ducky said:By the way.. if soo many people are interested in seeing videos about this.. Why make such thing as "private videos" ? .. Kinda anoyying.

Well, something he has not posted on the internet still remains his property.EpicPie said:Noitora said:Well, he can do whatever he wants with his property.Ducky said:By the way.. if soo many people are interested in seeing videos about this.. Why make such thing as "private videos" ? .. Kinda anoyying.
Wrong, once he or she posts something on the internet its free domain so in other terms its no ones property unless they are posting something to sell something then that item they are selling is still the owners property until someone has purchased it.
I always want my public videos to have great quality, also I didnt like to videos of an incomplete feature that might be discontinued on the future.Ducky said:By the way.. if soo many people are interested in seeing videos about this.. Why make such thing as "private videos" ? .. Kinda anoyying.
SoulAnger said:IDEA: how about allowing users to add genre tags to games/homebrews and subsequently allowing the user to filter for games/homebrews. there are days when i just feel like playing puzzle games and rather than going through my whole list of roms, it would be nice if there can be filters implemented... beats creating many subdirectories in subdirectories for sorting purposesDucky said:By the way.. if soo many people are interested in seeing videos about this.. Why make such thing as "private videos" ? .. Kinda anoyying.
I always want my public videos to have great quality, also I didnt like to videos of an incomplete feature that might be discontinued on the future.
On a side note, spinal finally shown a public footage of his awesome homebrew. I know its awesome cause I do tests for spinal at times.![]()
yay! 2 replacement launchers for homebrews... can't wait to test both dsision2 and menudo out on my EDGEoh anyway, i suggested this to spinal and not sure if you intend to take it up too but...![]()
QUOTE(xoinx @ Dec 6 2008, 09:03 AM)
Hmm, I think its a similiar idea I made with menudo.xoinx said:xoinx said:IDEA: how about allowing users to add genre tags to games/homebrews and subsequently allowing the user to filter for games/homebrews. there are days when i just feel like playing puzzle games and rather than going through my whole list of roms, it would be nice if there can be filters implemented... beats creating many subdirectories in subdirectories for sorting purposes
