Homebrew [Project] SoulAnger's MENUdo

  • Thread starter Thread starter SoulAnger
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 201,802
  • Replies Replies 1,665
Status
Not open for further replies.
SoulAnger said:
Hmm, maybe its time to make those private videos of mine public.
smile.gif

Guys do you mind if the camera suck once more? I dont have the equipments to do this stuffs, hence I dont even have a camera I just borrow them for a minute.

The quality was actually really good for up close focus. I honestly don't care if the camera quality was as bad as the leaked video.
 
euqiddis said:
any ideas if it will work on a ninjapass x9?

If you had read through the whole thread (I did or I read something related to what im going to say next on Palib, lol) that SoulAnger said he was going to make the files external so you would just have to boot up the .nds file for it or something like that. Correct me if im wrong SoulAnger.
 
Hmm, I dont remember saying so, epicpie. :| But I do remember saying that I would give backward compatibility functions to other homebrews, or maybe even menus. I'll clarify more informations as I would go on. I wouldnt want to spoil the best features, right?
wink.gif


Edit: A little update on the video. I was planning on making a video the other night, but I encountered a problem.
frown.gif
My memory card that holds 2 of my skins, broke. So, there is a possibility you might expect the new videos the next week. In the mean time, I might post some screenshots of the Recipe Workshop. Sorry if I couldnt post some medias, I'm quite busy on working on the actual menu itself.
frown.gif
 
are these "private" vids te ones you showed me or new ones?
 
great work so far soulanger hope to get this by feburary for my b-day. ahh finally a great menu that i think is an epic in the making
 
By the way.. if soo many people are interested in seeing videos about this.. Why make such thing as "private videos" ? .. Kinda anoyying.
 
Noitora said:
Ducky said:
By the way.. if soo many people are interested in seeing videos about this.. Why make such thing as "private videos" ? .. Kinda anoyying.
Well, he can do whatever he wants with his property.

Wrong, once he or she posts something on the internet its free domain so in other terms its no ones property unless they are posting something to sell something then that item they are selling is still the owners property until someone has purchased it.
 
EpicPie said:
Noitora said:
Ducky said:
By the way.. if soo many people are interested in seeing videos about this.. Why make such thing as "private videos" ? .. Kinda anoyying.
Well, he can do whatever he wants with his property.

Wrong, once he or she posts something on the internet its free domain so in other terms its no ones property unless they are posting something to sell something then that item they are selling is still the owners property until someone has purchased it.
Well, something he has not posted on the internet still remains his property.
 
Ducky said:
By the way.. if soo many people are interested in seeing videos about this.. Why make such thing as "private videos" ? .. Kinda anoyying.
I always want my public videos to have great quality, also I didnt like to videos of an incomplete feature that might be discontinued on the future.

On a side note, spinal finally shown a public footage of his awesome homebrew. I know its awesome cause I do tests for spinal at times.
biggrin.gif

 
SoulAnger said:
Ducky said:
By the way.. if soo many people are interested in seeing videos about this.. Why make such thing as "private videos" ? .. Kinda anoyying.
I always want my public videos to have great quality, also I didnt like to videos of an incomplete feature that might be discontinued on the future.

On a side note, spinal finally shown a public footage of his awesome homebrew. I know its awesome cause I do tests for spinal at times.
biggrin.gif




yay! 2 replacement launchers for homebrews... can't wait to test both dsision2 and menudo out on my EDGE
smile.gif
oh anyway, i suggested this to spinal and not sure if you intend to take it up too but...

QUOTE(xoinx @ Dec 6 2008, 09:03 AM)
IDEA: how about allowing users to add genre tags to games/homebrews and subsequently allowing the user to filter for games/homebrews. there are days when i just feel like playing puzzle games and rather than going through my whole list of roms, it would be nice if there can be filters implemented... beats creating many subdirectories in subdirectories for sorting purposes
 
cant wait! this is exactly what my ds has been missing... the flash card oses always suck... im realllllly excited for this homebrew!
 
xoinx said:
xoinx said:
IDEA: how about allowing users to add genre tags to games/homebrews and subsequently allowing the user to filter for games/homebrews. there are days when i just feel like playing puzzle games and rather than going through my whole list of roms, it would be nice if there can be filters implemented... beats creating many subdirectories in subdirectories for sorting purposes
Hmm, I think its a similiar idea I made with menudo.
smile.gif
 
I can't wait to get both. As for spinals's DSision2... i saw a DSTT booting a GBA game so i assume it will load NDS Roms on DSTT too?. THAT, would be an epic win.
 
Well, probably the same as i do (eWin GBA, it comes with the DSTT). Not fool enough to think that a homebrew will boot GBA games without SLOT-2 hehe.

I was enfatizing on ROM LOADING for DSTT, that, would be sweet. Like, candy sweet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News