Homebrew [Project] SoulAnger's MENUdo

  • Thread starter Thread starter SoulAnger
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 201,809
  • Replies Replies 1,665
Status
Not open for further replies.
200 post on this topic
smile.gif

i hope it comes for christmas
then i will luv ya
rolleyes.gif
wacko.gif
 
i call an end to all this shit at me so you people go ponder some where dark in the forum or, ill get the big guns out
ph34r.gif
lol

look im just a guy that asks questions and answers some

soon ill get of nds forum cause it gets boring and there to many dickheads and noobs

and on to an ipod touch forum
bow.gif
ipod *mmm ipod*
smile.gif
 
Oh, Beve will you ever stop nagging..

Let SoulAnger have some time to finish it without nagging.. Or otherwise he might have second thoughts on releasing (And Ill be with him on that)

So Use this thread to congratulate, adore and ask questions about the GUI.. Not nag, spam and annoy the OP
 
Looks awesome. My brother will love this on his DSTT, as he hates the current GUI, and if it turns out as good as expected, it might even replace my CycloDS GUI.
 
AWSUM! stupid questions:supports R4 and what format the videos are in to be played?

other than that, im dissapointingly looking forward to your dissapointing dissapointment.
 
Btw, just to inform you guys. MENUdo's Recipe Workshop(working title), the theme maker, is only available to the ds. I do plan on porting it to desktop computers, though. Hence, if my source is clean and polished enough. I'll be releasing the source.
 
SoulAnger said:
Btw, just to inform you guys. MENUdo's Recipe Workshop(working title), the theme maker, is only available to the ds. I do plan on porting it to desktop computers, though. Hence, if my source is clean and polished enough. I'll be releasing the source.
cool! But a skin maker for the DS isn't always smart, but hopefully it turns out nice, it's actually a good(and unique[in a good way])
 
Hopefully, I'll be uploading a screenshot later. MENUdo's customization is very flexible. The idea of menudo is for you to create any menu you want. Like I said before, the xbox 360 has already been cloned for menudo.
smile.gif
 
Hmm, maybe its time to make those private videos of mine public.
smile.gif

Guys do you mind if the camera suck once more? I dont have the equipments to do this stuffs, hence I dont even have a camera I just borrow them for a minute.
 
SoulAnger said:
Hmm, maybe its time to make those private videos of mine public.
smile.gif

Guys do you mind if the camera suck once more? I dont have the equipments to do this stuffs, hence I dont even have a camera I just borrow them for a minute.
Show us the vids!!
ohmy.gif

We don't mind, you're awesome, don't even ask again
wink.gif
 
SoulAnger said:
Hmm, maybe its time to make those private videos of mine public.
smile.gif

Guys do you mind if the camera suck once more? I dont have the equipments to do this stuffs, hence I dont even have a camera I just borrow them for a minute.
Can't you screencapture an emulator?
 
I've gotta say that this is pure awesome. I hope this turns out to be something great.

Congratulations!
 
anoNL said:
Can't you screencapture an emulator?
Its a video, and also menudo is crawling on emulators. Some effects work and some dont, hence even flicking with the mouse is hard.
frown.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted