Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rubedo said:
XIII-San said:
I'm not a fanboy, I do not like the manga like Naruto, Bleach and Reborn that I find silly. But I find it ridiculous attacks of these two characters, that's all ... But after thinking about it is true that there is no reason to change.
Franky worse than Anna, I agree, but Piccolo is a joke? It is a fast character with a very good zonning game, and good 8X ...
For Momotaro and Dio, if you have the opportunity to change their X to change a bit how to play, I see no problem ... it's just a bonus.
raulpica: Totally agree, and that as soon as possible.
Those who support the project, if you know someone competent, tell him if possible.

EDIT: Yes, I will be working on this project.
And your idea for 2 patchs is good, but we're not there yet.

PS: And sorry for my very bad english.
frown.gif

Piccolo is easily the worst character in the game.
Fast? He's one of the slowest characters.
He does terrible damage, his best combo is 3 hits, his specials can't combo out of his normals and his X attacks are garbage and take far too long to charge for far too little damage.
He also has that totally useless Y+forward that can't combo into or out of any of his attacks.
He's practically a joke character. Even if Anna and Franky are also bad, they're nowhere near as bad as Piccolo. He's not a joke but he is in the bottom of the pile of characters. I made sugestions in my earlier post to make him a little better.

Anyway, a few more ideas:
Nami (4/5) - Increase damage a little bit (1 or 2 points) on normal attacks, make Y combo into Y+forward after more taps , and make her Y+up birds fly higher (no it's already good enoughf). Make her 5 Koma X step forward a little bit so she can combo into it better. Her ability to combo into it is already fine
Nami (6) - Increase damage a little bit (1 or 2 points) on normal attacks and make the Y+forward act as a projectile and not as a ranged physical so she can cancel the animation into her X or X+up to make them comboable. No, nami 6 is good enough already
Kakashi - Reduce the speed of his Y+down and make his 5X and 6X inflict Shock effect. Adding shock will only increase him in tiers. he's already fine the way he is. Sure his moves are fast but they are in now way un counterable.
Naruto - Increase the damage of his normal attacks a little. I don't think so the damage output is fine. We can't just increase the damage of half the characters, only the ones that truly need it.
Lenalee - Increase the damage of her normal attacks a little and make it easier to combo into her specials. I suppose, as it would increase her use.
Sakura - Make her 4X, 4X+up and 5X faster.
Freeza - Make Air Y have more startup

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Rubedo said:
Nami (4/5) - Increase damage a little bit (1 or 2 points) on normal attacks, make Y combo into Y+forward after more taps, and make her Y+up birds fly higher. Make her 5 Koma X step forward a little bit so she can combo into it better.
Nami (6) - Increase damage a little bit (1 or 2 points) on normal attacks and make the Y+forward act as a projectile and not as a ranged physical so she can cancel the animation into her X or X+up to make them comboable.
Kakashi - Reduce the speed of his Y+down and make his 5X and 6X inflict Shock effect.
Naruto - Increase the damage of his normal attacks a little.
Lenalee - Increase the damage of her normal attacks a little and make it easier to combo into her specials.
Robin - Increase her damage a little.
Yugi - Make his B+forward last longer and nerf his Y attack somehow
Sanji - Increase his damage, make his B+forward have more range and give his B+up more priority to offset how bad it sucks.

Kakashi: Y+down could be changed. His chidori (X attack) doesn't inflict shock, because you can change the direction of the attack (contrary of Sasuke, who can't)
All the others could be, but not essential.

Seriously, you are killing the basic gameplay of JUS. You are trying to make every character to be standalone, that is not the idea. The essence of this game is use supporters to make the combos, and move with them. If you are trying to do this, many people won't support the project.
The only things I support are:

-Erase completely black koma
-Make Y, G, and R koma playable (and with more HP)
-Make black supports playable
-Make Taizo playable (since his beta koma only can jump)
-Nerf of erase the Big3 (since advanced players and good people don't even use them)
-Keep the glitches, or at least the fun ones (stuck in the wall, stuck in the floor, the Taikoubou thing, etc)

XIII-San

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yoh is good, yes, but nobody talked about him.
Gintoki is playable and has some good points, certainly, but less than the top 5 of the game (which is for me in order: Taikobo, Dio, Mashirito, Sasuke, Raoh).

Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
XIII-San said:
Yoh is good, yes, but nobody talked about him.
Gintoki is playable and has some good points, certainly, but less than the top 5 of the game (which is for me in order: Taikobo, Dio, Mashirito, Sasuke, Raoh).

so what if he's not top 5? Not everyone needs to be changed to compete with the "top 5." things need to be changed so that they are no longer useless or unfair.

Like i've said many times there isn't much to do. However neone has commented on what i've said:
-Remove the black koma COMPLETELY
-Remove the ability to time stop while time has already been stopped
-Decrease time that status such as freeze, stun, and movement stop last. (freeze and stun should be reduced and last the same amount of time. movment stop should be halfed)
-Remove glitches such as satsuki glitch
-Remove infinite combo's that require no SP
-Decrease the damage of Dio 6's X by a little (don't reduce it by like 20...)
-Reduce start up time of Rengi 6 specials by a little (and i mean a little) and reduce the pushback for rengi 6 X and increase it's damage slightly
-Allow the first stage of Rukia 6's ^X to chain into it's second stage. (if you don't know what i mean go to training set the koma man to block and use Rukia 6 ^X)
-SLIGHTLY reduce the damage of tai's normal attacks
-Make it impossible to use supports while being attacked (blocking or actuially being hit and taking damage)
-^if this is done then i dont think changes to trunks 3 support or Seiya 3 support need to be made.
-Sena 3 support shoud not spin the opponent around (think in conjunction with shorter staus time for Stop effect would be a good enoughf balance)
-Lag for kikuman6 after X has been blocked should remain BUT be reduced by half.
-Momotaro >Y should not push the foe back when blocked and knocks own the oppenent like jojo's >y
-Anna should have here B moves increased in damage by 1 or 2 (her b moves are the weakest in the game)
-Jaguar 4 X should be faster. (this is so people would use him more oposed to only jaguar 5)
-Franky's UA fails LESS. (it can still fail)
-Piccolo deals 2 more damage with each of his normal attacks, is faster, his 5 X+up is much faster, both of his X attacks deal more damage, are faster and his 5 X takes less time to charge and deals 10 more damage at full charge.

The Composer

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Ive seen a tier list on gamefaqs long ago. It was something like this:

God Tier:

Dio Brando

A Tier:

Taikoubou

B tier:

Hiei

Yugi Muto

Kakashi

C tier:

Kenshiro

Tsuna

Jotaro

Sasuke

Freeza

Rest tier:

Everyone else

Poo tier:

Gon

Gintoki

Goku

Anna

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jump_0 said:
Rubedo said:
XIII-San said:
I'm not a fanboy, I do not like the manga like Naruto, Bleach and Reborn that I find silly. But I find it ridiculous attacks of these two characters, that's all ... But after thinking about it is true that there is no reason to change.
Franky worse than Anna, I agree, but Piccolo is a joke? It is a fast character with a very good zonning game, and good 8X ...
For Momotaro and Dio, if you have the opportunity to change their X to change a bit how to play, I see no problem ... it's just a bonus.
raulpica: Totally agree, and that as soon as possible.
Those who support the project, if you know someone competent, tell him if possible.

EDIT: Yes, I will be working on this project.
And your idea for 2 patchs is good, but we're not there yet.

PS: And sorry for my very bad english.
frown.gif

Piccolo is easily the worst character in the game.
Fast? He's one of the slowest characters.
He does terrible damage, his best combo is 3 hits, his specials can't combo out of his normals and his X attacks are garbage and take far too long to charge for far too little damage.
He also has that totally useless Y+forward that can't combo into or out of any of his attacks.
He's practically a joke character. Even if Anna and Franky are also bad, they're nowhere near as bad as Piccolo. He's not a joke but he is in the bottom of the pile of characters. I made sugestions in my earlier post to make him a little better.

Nami (4/5) - Increase damage a little bit (1 or 2 points) on normal attacks, make Y combo into Y+forward after more taps , and make her Y+up birds fly higher (no it's already good enoughf). Make her 5 Koma X step forward a little bit so she can combo into it better. Her ability to combo into it is already fine
Nami (6) - Increase damage a little bit (1 or 2 points) on normal attacks and make the Y+forward act as a projectile and not as a ranged physical so she can cancel the animation into her X or X+up to make them comboable. No, nami 6 is good enough already
Kakashi - Reduce the speed of his Y+down and make his 5X and 6X inflict Shock effect. Adding shock will only increase him in tiers. he's already fine the way he is. Sure his moves are fast but they are in now way un counterable.
Naruto - Increase the damage of his normal attacks a little. I don't think so the damage output is fine. We can't just increase the damage of half the characters, only the ones that truly need it.
Lenalee - Increase the damage of her normal attacks a little and make it easier to combo into her specials. I suppose, as it would increase her use.

XIII-San

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You make me say what I did not say.

Otherwise:

-Remove the black koma COMPLETELY /// Yes.
-Remove the ability to time stop while time has already been stopped /// Yes.
-Decrease time that status such as freeze, stun, and movement stop last. (freeze and stun should be reduced and last the same amount of time. movment stop should be halfed) /// No. there are koma to reduce/immune.
-Remove glitches such as satsuki glitch /// Yes.
-Remove infinite combo's that require no SP /// Yes.
-Decrease the damage of Dio 6's X by a little (don't reduce it by like 20...) /// Yes.
-Reduce start up time of Rengi 6 specials by a little (and i mean a little) and reduce the pushback for rengi 6 X and increase it's damage slightly /// Yes.
-Allow the first stage of Rukia 6's ^X to chain into it's second stage. (if you don't know what i mean go to training set the koma man to block and use Rukia 6 ^X) /// Yes.
-SLIGHTLY reduce the damage of tai's normal attacks /// It's not the problem.
-Make it impossible to use supports while being attacked (blocking or actuially being hit and taking damage) /// Yes.
-^if this is done then i dont think changes to trunks 3 support or Seiya 3 support need to be made. /// Yes.
-Sena 3 support shoud not spin the opponent around (think in conjunction with shorter status time for Stop effect would be a good enoughf balance) /// Yes.
-Lag for kikuman6 after X has been blocked should remain BUT be reduced by half. /// Yes, and if the black-man hit, Kinnikuman can move.
-Momotaro >Y should not push the foe back when blocked and knocks own the oppenent like jojo's >y /// No, it would make the attack even stronger.
-Anna should have here B moves increased in damage by 1 or 2 (her b moves are the weakest in the game) /// Yes.
-Jaguar 4 X should be faster. (this is so people would use him more oposed to only jaguar 5) /// Jaguar should be faster in general.
-Franky's UA fails LESS. (it can still fail) /// No, can't fail.

-Piccolo deals 2 more damage with each of his normal attacks, is faster, his 5 X+up is much faster, both of his X attacks deal more damage, are faster and his 5 X takes less time to charge and deals 10 more damage at full charge. /// More domage: OK; Faster: No! He is fast!; Koma 5 UpX don't need to be faster, beacause balls remain in place if you get hit.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Composer said:
Ive seen a tier list on gamefaqs long ago. It was something like this:

God Tier:

Dio Brando

A Tier:

Taikoubou

B tier:

Hiei

Yugi Muto

Kakashi

C tier:

Kenshiro

Tsuna

Jotaro

Sasuke

Freeza

Rest tier:

Everyone else

Poo tier:

Gon

Gintoki

Goku

Anna

I don't know when you saw that but it can't possibly be recently. In fact, I question who the hell wrote that because they clearly have no knowledge of the game at all.
Gintoki and Goku in bottom tier? No way.
Taikoubou, Hiei, Yusuke, Sasuke and Raoh not in top tier? Absolutely not.
Jotaro in the same tier as those guys who are all MUCH better than he? LOL
Grouping "Everyone else" into a tier that includes Piccolo, Franky, Robin, Edajima, Lenalee, Yusuke, Kenshin, Sakura, Rukia, Killua, Bankai Ichigo?
rofl.gif

The actual tier list is probably closer to this: (Though this is in no way final and is based on being supportless)
Group S:
Dio
Taikoubou
Yusuke
Hiei
Raoh
Sasuke

Group A:
Kakashi
Kenshin
Rukia
Vegeta
Killua
Kenshiro
Momotaro
Bankai Ichigo
Seiya
Yugi

Group B:
Dr. Mashirito
Frieza
Gintoki
Yoh
Fuusuke
Sakura
Tsuna
Neuro

Group C:
Allen
Don Patch
Caramellman J
Jaguar
Kyuubi Naruto
Bo-Bobo
Ichigo (Shikai)
Kurama
Muhyo
Train
Eve
Vegetto/Goku

Group
ohnoes.png

Naruto
Nami (4)
Nami (6)
Jotaro
Arale
Sanji
Gohan
Gotenks
Kazuki
Zoro

Group E:
Kagura
Luffy
Gear 2nd Luffy
Edajima
Gon
Buu
Hitsugaya
Robin
Anna
Ryotsu
Lenalee
Renji

Group F:
Piccolo
Franky

XIII-San

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is not me who replied to your post, eh, personally I agree with you. Moreover, I think i'm a (very) good player in this game, I am currently among the best French players. I tell you that Piccolo is a good if it is played correctly (over Anna, Franky).
I can prove that, play with me, please.

You have MSN? Add me!
(Mashirito in B Tier ? You should play with Magicrider ^^)

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
XIII-San said:
This is not me who replied to your post, eh, personally I agree with you. Moreover, I think i'm a (very) good player in this game, I am currently among the best French players. I tell you that Piccolo is a good if it is played correctly (over Anna, Franky).
I can prove that, play with me, please.

You have MSN? Add me!
(Mashirito in B Tier ? You should play with Magicrider ^^)

I can't play at the moment. I'm downloading something. And I don't use MSN anyway, I use AIM.
And yes, Mashirito in B Tier. He's a one trick pony and a whole bunch of characters have ways to deal with him. The main reason being that everyone in top tier beats him. Each of them has at least 1 or 2 attacks that will go straight through his bombs.

I really don't care if you're the best player in the world. That doesn't mean you have any idea what you're talking about. And besides, you'd probably beat me anyway. I know things from a technical aspect, I'm not quite fast enough to pull many things off in real time.

Piccolo is the worst character in the game, period.

Also, quick question. What does the French tier list look like?

XIII-San

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm not really sure what I wrote, but it seems correct: (You may ask me why this character is at this place):

S Tier:
Taikobo
Dio
Mashirito

A Tier:
Sasuke
Raoh
Hiei
Yusuke
Bankai Ichigo
Momotaro
Kenshin
Kyuubi Naruto
Seiya
Killua
Yugi

B Tier:

Tsuna
Kakashi
Fuusuke
Kenshiro
Yoh
Vegeta
Don Patch
Hitsugaya
Rukia
Frieza

C Tier:
Naruto
Jotaro
Neuro
Kurama
Muyho
Caramelman J
Allen

D Tier:
Nami
Kazuki
Jaguar
Zoro
Ichigo
Train
Goku
Arale
Eve
Bo-Bobo
Gohan
Gotenks
Sanji

E Tier:
Edajima
Robin
Piccolo
Kagura
Gon
Lenalee
Renji
Luffy
Luffy 2nd Gear
Ryotsu
Anna
Buu
Franky

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
XIII-San said:
I'm not really sure what I wrote, but it seems correct: (You may ask me why this character is at this place):

S Tier:
Taikobo
Dio
Mashirito

A Tier:
Sasuke
Raoh
Hiei
Yusuke
Bankai Ichigo
Momotaro
Kenshin
Kyuubi Naruto
Seiya
Killua
Yugi

B Tier:

Tsuna
Kakashi
Fuusuke
Kenshiro
Yoh
Vegeta
Don Patch
Hitsugaya
Rukia
Frieza

C Tier:
Naruto
Jotaro
Neuro
Kurama
Muyho
Caramelman J
Allen

D Tier:
Nami
Kazuki
Jaguar
Zoro
Ichigo
Train
Goku
Arale
Eve
Bo-Bobo
Gohan
Gotenks
Sanji

E Tier:
Edajima
Robin
Piccolo
Kagura
Gon
Lenalee
Renji
Luffy
Luffy 2nd Gear
Ryotsu
Anna
Buu
Franky

lol

XIII-San

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Argues.
Hitsugaya is quite fast, has an Air Dash, does damage, his combos (Koma 5 X) freeze, what is the problem?

The Composer

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Rubedo: The fact that you placed Rukia in A tier, proves all your post wrong.

While we dont have a tier list, we may get one from a Japanese site, so we dont have to read useless posts, etc.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Composer said:
Rubedo: The fact that you placed Rukia in A tier, proves all your post wrong.

While we dont have a tier list, we may get one from a Japanese site, so we dont have to read useless posts, etc.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
Rukia is easily in A tier.
- She has an SP-less infinite.
- She's the fastest character in the game
- She has the best warp dash in the game
- She can air dash
- She's immune to freeze
- She has an extremely powerful bread-and-butter combo in B > B+forward > Y > Y+forward > 5 Koma X.
- She works extremely well with "beam" type supports since her 5 X flies forwards. This also means that she can do this with Hitsugaya 3, and guess what? The impact keeps them frozen so she can do it AGAIN.
- She has some of the fastest attacks in the game
- She can hover with her Air Y
- Literally her ONLY flaws are that she has low HP and short attack range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny