Hacking Professionals to Modchip my Wii?

mastermanna123

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I know I'm not good at soldering, since I have never done it. Therefore, I went around the internet searching for other people in my area who are experienced in modchipping. However, the sites ask me to mail my money and console in
wink2.gif
. I'm scared I might never get my Wii or money back if I do mail my things in to some complete strangers
unsure.gif
. I need help. Someone, anyone, please!!!
cry.gif

haruk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't know of anyone locally, but I mailed mine in to Paul at www.mymodmall.com in california to get my D2CKey installed, and got it back really quickly, if you can't find anyone thats local to you I highly recommend him

http://psx-scene.com/forums/installers-rep...omizations.html
that's his thread with some more info and feedback from other people, theres also a service request section and some other installers there which might help you find someone locally

mastermanna123

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Has any of you guys out there heard of the modchipper named Haze? I just want to get opinions of anyone who knows him, before I send my Wii off to him to modchip. I don't want to send it out, only to find out he ran off with it.

arek9200

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't know of anyone locally, but I mailed mine in to Paul at www.mymodmall.com in california to get my D2CKey installed, and got it back really quickly, if you can't find anyone thats local to you I highly recommend him

that's his thread with some more info and feedback from other people, theres also a service request section and some other installers there which might help you find someone locally

My friend and I sent our wii's to him but he has been ignoring us. If he doesn't contact us on monday, we are paying him a visit on tuesday.

mastermanna123

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States

My friend and I sent our wii's to him but he has been ignoring us. If he doesn't contact us on monday, we are paying him a visit on tuesday.

yea. thats what im afraid of. but that's why i was looking for someone local. and I found one thanks to the ppl on this board. not only does he modchip wii's but he does a wwholle bunch of stuff too. i'd reccomend him to anyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things