Professionals to Modchip my Wii?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by mastermanna123, Jan 20, 2008.

1. mastermanna123
    OP

mastermanna123 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 17, 2008
    United States
    Under your bed.
    I know I'm not good at soldering, since I have never done it. Therefore, I went around the internet searching for other people in my area who are experienced in modchipping. However, the sites ask me to mail my money and console in [​IMG] . I'm scared I might never get my Wii or money back if I do mail my things in to some complete strangers [​IMG] . I need help. Someone, anyone, please!!! [​IMG]

2. haruk

haruk Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 28, 2007
    United States
    don't know of anyone locally, but I mailed mine in to Paul at www.mymodmall.com in california to get my D2CKey installed, and got it back really quickly, if you can't find anyone thats local to you I highly recommend him

http://psx-scene.com/forums/installers-rep...omizations.html
    that's his thread with some more info and feedback from other people, theres also a service request section and some other installers there which might help you find someone locally

3. blazin-asian

blazin-asian Member

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2008
    United States
    Toronto
    im also in the same boat. in MI trying to find a professional modder.

i gave him a call and left a message so hopefully he will get back to me soon [​IMG]

4. mastermanna123
    OP

Jan 17, 2008
    United States
    Under your bed.
    Has any of you guys out there heard of the modchipper named Haze? I just want to get opinions of anyone who knows him, before I send my Wii off to him to modchip. I don't want to send it out, only to find out he ran off with it.

5. NeverX

NeverX Member

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2007
    United States
  6. mastermanna123
    OP

Jan 17, 2008
    United States
    Under your bed.
    OMG! SOMEONE IN MICHIGAN? YEAAAAHH!!!11
    Thank you all soo much.
    To the Modder....AWAY!!!!

7. arek9200

arek9200 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    My friend and I sent our wii's to him but he has been ignoring us. If he doesn't contact us on monday, we are paying him a visit on tuesday.

8. mastermanna123
    OP

Jan 17, 2008
    United States
    Under your bed.
    yea. thats what im afraid of. but that's why i was looking for someone local. and I found one thanks to the ppl on this board. not only does he modchip wii's but he does a wwholle bunch of stuff too. i'd reccomend him to anyone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice