Hacking Problems with WIFI + newb question

Samal22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I just got an AK2 and I've tried to find all the info I need from online sites... specially this one
tongue.gif

However, I can't seem to solve one of the problems I got:

Whenever I try playing on WIFI through a downloaded game on my AK2, i get an error saying that there's no connection in range. But I have tried playing games for which I have the original catridge, and I have no problems connecting to WIFI, so it must be something about the roms/AK2system.

I did search but couldn't find an answer so I hope someone can help me, thanks!

Oh and I've been reading alot about this BLISS OS, is it better than the original AK2 one? What is Moonshell?

Thanks again!

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know the answer to your WiFi question.

Yes, Bliss is better than the official menu. It looks the same, but adds lots of extra features. The official menu has no advantage over the Bliss menu.

Moonshell is a homebrew application that lets you play music and videos.

-Bri

Samal22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks!

About the wifi thing, this is the message I get:

No compatible access point in range.

I have tried standing right next to my router btw, I also tried going to wifi settings while on Mario Kart and I try Test Connection, and same message appears.

I insert my original Pokemon Diamond, and I can test/conect to wifi with no problems.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmmmm...I don't know the answer. There shouldn't be any difference between a rom running from your flash cart and an actual cartridge.

Have you tried running Pokemon Diamond from your flash cart to see if it will work?

-Bri

Samal22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm this is weird:

I downloaded pomeon pearl, and tried wifi. No problems, pearl and diamond work perfect.

So I tried Mario Kart again, and no go, I tried setting up a new access point, did "look for an access point", and my connection showed up there. I setted up the new connection but when I click test connection, I keep getting the same message.

I tried doing the same on Animal Crossing WW, but I can't even acess wifi settings from that game, whenever I choose wifi settings, my screen goes black and stays like that forever
frown.gif

Samal22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really don't know what's the problems with Mario Kart and Animal Crossing, the other games seem to work fine

Samal22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Far:

Pokemon Diamond wifi works
Pokemon Pearl wifi works
Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles wifi works

Mario Kart DS wifi X
Tetris DS wifi X

Animal Crossing, unable to check due to game freezing after choosing wifi settings.

I'll try other games later, but no idea why those game won't recognize my connection, and i don't know why Animal Crossing gets a black screen after I click on wifi settings :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto