Wifi refuses to connect.

Herox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just dusted off my Wii U and decided to softmod it. Problem is I cannot get it to connect to wifi at all. Not on my router, not on my phone hotspot. Nothing. It finds the network but after trying to connect it gets error 103-1605. What do I do to fix that? I've tried manual settings, nothing works. I can't exploit my unit because of this.

Herox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That doesn't help. I've tried all that. I can get it to connect to my phone hotspot but it wont move data. I think the wifi card in my unit is bad.
Post automatically merged:

I got it to work by literally sitting it on my router. Thats wild how bad it's wifi connector is.

Last edited by Herox,

Herox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might be an antenna issue e.g. the connector is loose, you can also use an ethernet adapter, don't know about third party ones but according to Nintendo Wii ones should work:
https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1433/~/does-the-wii-u-have-an-ethernet-port?

Bearing in mind, from my experience, the Wii U's wifi is bad anyway.
After I stacked it on the router, touching the antennas, it worked. Now it's working sitting on the desk. I used a ethernet adapter back in the day but I dont have it anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto