Hacking Problems with AKAIO Loaders (Dated 09/12/2009)

mopi74

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What a kind of coincidence
rolleyes.gif

Always kept loaders up-to-date on my AK2i, no problems at all, after that damn update no ROM was able to complete loading.

I tried to go back to loader dated 27/11/2009, everything was fine ...

Coincidence
rolleyes.gif
??

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
mopi74 said:
What a kind of coincidence
rolleyes.gif

Always kept loaders up-to-date on my AK2i, no problems at all, after that damn update no ROM was able to complete loading.

I tried to go back to loader dated 27/11/2009, everything was fine ...

Coincidence
rolleyes.gif
??

i have always updated my loaders as soon as a new update became available, and so have a lot other acekard/AKAIO users i talk to, i have never had a problem with any of the updates, or

heard of anyone else having a problem.

smellyfungus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks a lot dreamor

confirmed that i also had issues with new loader. its just weird that the new loaders work on my other sd card.
could just be that i put less stuff on that card and there was something screwy with new loaders and some other files.

DReaMoR

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
SAdly the 14-12-2009 loader still has the same issue that zelda spirit(as an example) is not passing the green"loading"screen of acekard2i.

I went back to the 4-12-2009 loader which works fine.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Smiths said:
Previous version support in the Wifi Plugin is nice though technically it uses the loaders when you launch the plugin so if those are broken you're kinda F'd
smile.gif

It shouldn't I was fairly sure i made it load it directly.

smellyfungus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys who are having problems with loaders what size memory card do you have?

im just curious if its an 8gb thing since my 8gb has problems but my 4gb doesnt.

antisniperspy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The loader updater does not work for me anymore but the games seem to work good.

It also seems that whenever i do anything in the menu it locks up on the blue Loading screen.

DReaMoR

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
smellyfungus said:
hey guys who are having problems with loaders what size memory card do you have?

im just curious if its an 8gb thing since my 8gb has problems but my 4gb doesnt.

I'm having problems with the 9-12 as the 14-12 loader, and i'm using an 8gig card.

Gonna test with a 4 gig tonight, and see if that makes any difference.

If it does, then something must have changed in the loader when it went from 4-12 to a later date(4-12-2009 works fine on my 8 gig)

jak larnak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
DReaMoR said:
I'm having problems with the 9-12 as the 14-12 loader, and i'm using an 8gig card.

Gonna test with a 4 gig tonight, and see if that makes any difference.

If it does, then something must have changed in the loader when it went from 4-12 to a later date(4-12-2009 works fine on my 8 gig)
I have a 8Go card and have no problems with the new loader (Zelda works flawlessly)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end