Hacking Problems with Acekard 2i cheats

TerrorOfDeath

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys reading this topic a lot of you are probably sighing and calling me a noob and possibly even swearing under your breath because there are many topics that cover this. The problem is that i have installed the cheat file to my cheat folder in my sd card and can not get them to work when i select my game. It reads Error cheat DB file not found and i have messed with the settings like other topics cover. Can someone help me please???

TerrorOfDeath

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
x is to rebuild and y is to select DB but when i select rebuild and it asks rebuild .cc file i click ok and it again it says cheat DB file not found. When i hit y and select cheat DB there is nothing on the screen to select but the cancel button. Anyone have an idea?
moogle.gif

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TerrorOfDeath said:
x is to rebuild and y is to select DB but when i select rebuild and it asks rebuild .cc file i click ok and it again it says cheat DB file not found. When i hit y and select cheat DB there is nothing on the screen to select but the cancel button. Anyone have an idea?
moogle.gif
Which cheat file did you put into the cheat folder? Did you choose the right one from the menu?

TerrorOfDeath

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah im sure but i will try your suggestion. Awesome it works. Thanks everyone for your help. I have one more question if you wouldnt mind. I was hoping that the cheats had the pokemon cloning code but it does not. Is there a way to add additional codes to what i already have? You guys have been real helpful. I appreciate it.

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TerrorOfDeath said:
yeah im sure but i will try your suggestion. Awesome it works. Thanks everyone for your help. I have one more question if you wouldnt mind. I was hoping that the cheats had the pokemon cloning code but it does not. Is there a way to add additional codes to what i already have? You guys have been real helpful. I appreciate it.
Try using PokeSAV or something. It'll let you edit your pokemon SAV files.

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TerrorOfDeath said:
BoxShot said:
R4cce best found on yasu's website -> http://home.usay.jp/pc/etc/nds/ can't give you a direct link because yasu doesn't like it
frown.gif
its somewhere in the downloads section.
Does the R4 editor work for Acekard 2i?
Lol, if you really wanted to clone pokemon, just use Pokesav. It'll work...just save a pokemon as a .pkm file, then re-import it in again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.