Hacking problems installing bootmii

tanis698

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i try and install bootmii it says the installer can't continue no vulerable ios's are detected fake signed ios's won't work.i am on 4.0u sn is lu65.i got preloader and homebrew working but want to get bootmii going so i can have a nand backup

tanis698

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just did that and when i launch bootmii it says this launcher can't continue.there is no known vulnerable ios installed on this wii.we will not use fakesigned ios.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tanis698 said:
when i try and install bootmii it says the installer can't continue no vulerable ios's are detected fake signed ios's won't work.i am on 4.0u sn is lu65.i got preloader and homebrew working but want to get bootmii going so i can have a nand backup

Is that that "meh, i don't like your IOS" error message? If yes you need to install a clean IOS, just the latest IOS36 is known to work, but i don't know about side effects with your preloader, actullay this might brick your Wii because of preloader. Did you trucha patch more than IOS36 and IOS60?

Also with BootMii IOS you can make nand backups, right. But even TT says that you should not use BootMii IOS to restore the nand with a backup. And you don't get brick protection by this, because in case of a brick you can't restore the nand.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tanis698 said:
i followed the softmii 3.0 guide and it installed too all that it could =[

Are you sure you don't have BootMii IOS installed? If not, check that preloader is NOT using IOS35, and try to install a clean version of that(latest).

tanis698

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did have bootmii installed but i had to reinstall it after upgrading to 4.0.where des it say what ios it is using?under settings of preloader it has ios 60 as system menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill