cdanil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hello,

Recently I "unlocked" my friend's black wii(didn't read discs), which he got for christmas, using the softmod guide. I've had a white wii for years now. They also bought a new usb HDD which I formatted for them and I also installed a few games.

All games worked perfectly on my white wii using USB loader GX (don't know version) but not on the black wii using configurable usb load I think, not entirely sure.

It was plugged in slot 1 and I told them to power on the wii first,plug it in and wait for the led of the HDD to flash before starting up the USB loader channel. Also they've been using a USB stick for a month now with no problems whatsoever.

Any ideas what the problem could be?

Thanks in advance!

-Daniel

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
cdanil said:
Hello,

Recently I "unlocked" my friend's black wii(didn't read discs), which he got for christmas, using the softmod guide. I've had a white wii for years now. They also bought a new usb HDD which I formatted for them and I also installed a few games.

All games worked perfectly on my white wii using USB loader GX (don't know version) but not on the black wii using configurable usb load I think, not entirely sure.

It was plugged in slot 1 and I told them to power on the wii first,plug it in and wait for the led of the HDD to flash before starting up the USB loader channel. Also they've been using a USB stick for a month now with no problems whatsoever.

Any ideas what the problem could be?

Thanks in advance!

-Daniel
The loader is not important for the HDD compatility, only the cIOS. Which cIOS are you using and which cIOS are they using? In which format have you formatted it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...