ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
OP
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
So my dad bought my brother a DS for Christmas and unfortunately, since I wasn't there to help him pick out a flashcart, he ended up getting a GEi. Can't really return it.
Anyway, the problem being the thing has horrible compatibility with a bunch of ROMs that work on my DSTT. Earlier stuff seems to work. Pokemon Platinum works fine, as does FF3 and 4 (No complaints, as far as I know) but The World Ends With You and Kingdom Hearts doesn't seem to.
I checked with the GEi site and it seems clean ROMs only work. TWEWY and KH were clean as they DO work on my DSTT.

What's up then? Do I need to do a firmware update? If so, where do I get the latest firmware?

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
looks like an r4 clone, try putting ysmenu on there and it should run everything that your ttds can run
smile.gif

ultrakool

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I tried upgrading the kernel and removing the kernel 1.0 which i have installed and extracting the 2.0 kernel but then two corrupted files show up.i could not delete it so i formatted usb drive.then i copied the backup of the GEI card i made which was version 1.0 and then those files becoming corrupted... any help will be appreciated.email me at [email protected]

blue_francis14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think my post is too late but I hope this helps other GEi users.

Kingdom Hearts worked by hex editing a clean rom. (Please use google to search gbatemp for this)
The World Ends With You worked by closing and opening the lid for 10 seconds during the intro, just right before the two guys meet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and sticky