Hacking Problem with Sky3ds ( online services on Smash Bross, SSFIV)

Wariox1992

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hellow Everyone, im sorry but i just got my sky3ds some days ago, i already played, by the way i have my own private headers, i had to get another 3ds with firmware 9.0 xD

well, my problem is the next

i have already played as i said, games like

The legend of zelda ocarinas time

Luiguis mansion

the legend of zelda majorask mask 3d

new yoshis island

Mario kart 7 ( online mode )

Sonic all stars transformers 3ds ( online mode )

pokemon OR ( online mode )

resident evil revelations

but the problem comes with smash bross, SSFiv for now

i try to play them online but an error shows up saying that i cannot use online servises with that gamecard, i have tried to download more roms but the same happened, my private head is from pokemon X, Pokemon AS, Luigis Mansion, WipeOut 3 and Dual Pen Sports 3d

so i dont think is my header, some people told me that is about the Cart ID and Chip ID, that i need to modify them inside template. i even contacted skyds team

one of them sent me here, and showed me a thread about the Sky Army Knife, but when i try to execute and load the template it says, template file invalid, i tried to use another from their download page without my heads and it was the same.

i also tried the templateidtool from skyds but i dont event know where can i get the cart id and chip id from each room.

im about to loose my head, if someone could help me i will really appreciate it,

i just want to play Smash bross Online, i played with my cousin in WiiU and it was awesome, just like it was in N64

PD: sorry for my written english, im from Colombia and im in USA since just 6 months ago

crea

Trophies
XP
Country
Lesotho
What I want to know is, do you need to keep the Cart-ID of the original ROM, or replace it with the Cart-ID of the private header you take the unique-ID from?

My guess was to keep the Cart-ID of the original ROM, so all you need to do is replace the unique-ID

Sharpzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: