Play online in Sky3DS+ with a CIA save or vice versa.

ajotaops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
My situation:
I have an Old2DS without CFW where I use Sky3DS+.
I have a New2DS with CFW.

What would happen if in my Sky3DS+ I put a private HEADER, I introduce the cartridge in the New2DS with CFW, I restore the save file of a game that I have in the Sky3DS, (obviously this copy is the one that uses the CIA game)

I understand that the Sky3DS game when importing the save file from a CIA game will not be using the header that I have indicated.

Conclusion, I am playing in Sky3DS a game whose save is from a game executed in CIA in CFW.

Can I get banned if I play online with the CIA extracted save file?

What would happen if I do it the other way around, I restore a Sky3DS save file in my CFW console and in my CIA game, I understand that nothing would happen here and there would be no online ban residue in the New2DS CFW. But the problem is in the first situation since the Sky3DS would not have the correct header?

I don't want to put CFW on my 2DS, in case anyone is wondering, I want to play with my Sky3DS cartridge.

All the best. Thank you.

ajotaops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The same question would apply to the next question.

¿Can you play online with a legit cartridge after importing a save file from CFW into it?

I understand that it is not the same case but it is similar.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is absolutely no reason to not cfw your 3ds and it opens the doors to grater things

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over