Hacking Problem with SaltySD

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone! I want to know something.. i'm playing a pokemon Moon randomizer with a custom firmware with SaltySD. But now when I launch my moon game nothing change it's like it didn't detect the SaltySD. If someone can help me, it would be really appreciated ;)

EDIT: Luma3ds is on 6.6 and I have the latest emuNAND and sysNAND

Last edited by XLuma,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Explain further please. Is this the first time you have used SaltySD? Like did it work before and now it's not working, or it never worked for you? Are you using a nightly build of Luma or the stable release of 6.6? The former requires a different folder structure than it used to. Check your folder structure as well and make sure it's correct with no spelling errors or spaces. Finally, confirm that you're using the correct code.bin patched for SaltySD. If you're playing on the updated version of SuMO, you need to patch the code.bin from the update itself.

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No it'S not the first time. It was working before and now it'S not working. O'm using the stable 6.6 and no nightly build. There is no error I checked many times. I patched the code.bin with an IPS patch

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, well no reason it should just quit working out of nowhere really. I would just double check everything and make sure the option in Luma is turned on. Does it say 'enable external code.bin" or "enable game patching" in the Luma config menu?

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In Luma 3ds
This what it'S enabled
Use sysnand firm if booting with r
Enable language/region emu. and ext. .codes
Show NAND or user string in System settings
Show GBA boot screen in patched AGB_FIRM

EDIT: screenshot of my SD: http://imgur.com/a/YWU95

Last edited by XLuma,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And what does the folder structure inside SaltySd look like? If you have the garcs set up the same way as they are in the RomFS I'm going to guess your code.bin isn't patched right, but you said it suddenly stopped working and that wouldn't happen unless you updated the game or Luma after patching the code the first time. So either your folder structure is off, or you're not using a code.bin from the game update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.