Problem with my dingoo, halp pls :(

Konachan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well like a week ago i got my dingoo from DealExtreme and i was enjoying it for a bit then all of the sudden today i try to plug it in my computers and i get the "NOT IDENTIFIED" message of death. and i cant access the U Disk on any of my computers and i had the drivers :/ halp i only had it for like a week
(Before you say "Windows vista/7? i have vista and 7 computers that it doesn't work on But it doesn't work on my XP one either :/)

Konachan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Professor Kodawa

(Just a filler bump)

ADSFQWERTY
:PP_)
smile.gif
_)P{{:
tongue.gif
)OIL:PL

Atashi

Out of the Loop
Trophies
Website
planetstephanie.net
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't heard of the 'not identified' message, so I'm guessing that's an error you see on Windows rather than the Dingoo, right?

Does the Dingoo still work normally? When you plug it in to the computer, does the Dingoo show the USB connection screen? Does it recharge normally when plugged in to USB?

Konachan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atashi said:
I haven't heard of the 'not identified' message, so I'm guessing that's an error you see on Windows rather than the Dingoo, right?

Does the Dingoo still work normally? When you plug it in to the computer, does the Dingoo show the USB connection screen? Does it recharge normally when plugged in to USB?
Yes it still works Normally and yes it charges when plugged into the computer, but that is all it does!
hate2.gif
rageasdfqwerty
it wont let me access U-Disk
frown.gif

Atashi

Out of the Loop
Trophies
Website
planetstephanie.net
XP
Country
Canada
Check under your device list for the chinachip drivers, if they are there maybe uninstall them, then when you plug the dingoo in, the drivers should get reinstalled.

If that doesn't work then the only other suggestion I can make is to use a flasher/unbricker tool and do a firmware restore to your dingoo, that should get the usb connection working again.

Konachan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atashi said:
Check under your device list for the chinachip drivers, if they are there maybe uninstall them, then when you plug the dingoo in, the drivers should get reinstalled.

If that doesn't work then the only other suggestion I can make is to use a flasher/unbricker tool and do a firmware restore to your dingoo, that should get the usb connection working again.
thanks for trying to help though.

None of that worked, so i am shipping it back to DX to get it Repaired or Replaced Sadly
frown.gif

R.I.P. Dingoo A-320
2010 - 2010

It was fun while it lasted lol and i hope i get it back soon all fix'd up
biggrin.gif
(PS. I Refuse to get a PSP, i want a Open Emulator out-of-the-box Not fight a war with Sony. Also i bought a DINGOO! Not a PSP!!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...