Problem with GBA SP charge

Mindjoke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello guys, I have a problem with my gba sp.

When I charge it, the red led turns on regularly, but it turns off after maximum an half hour, even if the battery is completely discharged. If I plug it out and in again the charge continues for a shorter period. I've tried the charger on another gba and it works normally, I've also buyed a new battery and the problem persists. I can't guarantee that the new battery is in good condition anyway.

Thanks to anyone will answer :) (and sorry for my English)

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, I have a problem with my gba sp.

When I charge it, the red led turns on regularly, but it turns off after maximum an half hour, even if the battery is completely discharged. If I plug it out and in again the charge continues for a shorter period. I've tried the charger on another gba and it works normally, I've also buyed a new battery and the problem persists. I can't guarantee that the new battery is in good condition anyway.

Thanks to anyone will answer :) (and sorry for my English)

Try the new battery in another GBA, and see if it holds a charge. That will let you know if it's an issue with the battery or the unit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o