Gaming Problem updating my usercheat.dat

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im updating my usercheat.dat (using r4cce) so that I can get PokmonsoulSilver cheats.

The cloning cheats work but when I try other cheats it doesn't appear on my cheats list when I boot my AK2i. I also clicked on 'rebuild' but my Ak2i freezes. Im using the AKAIO 1.6RCI.

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just did that and rebuilded but it got rid of my pokemon soulsilver cheat! I tried adding cheats but the AK2i crashes while loading the cheat menu

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Twilight Loz said:
i just did that and rebuilded but it got rid of my pokemon soulsilver cheat! I tried adding cheats but the AK2i crashes while loading the cheat menu

crashes or freezes?
if it jst freezes on you then.... SORT it after adding
smile.gif

5%

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had the exact same issue(freezes when I open SS cheats, but only SS)

I grabbed the USRCHEAT.DAT in 'Pokemon Heart Gold 3D Camera' thread, dragged the SS codes(deleting SS codes off your USRCHEAT.DAT first might make a difference, I don't know) onto MY USRCHEAT.DAT & that fixed the problem

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That didn't really fix my problem.

Baically, I can't get more than 1 cheat.

(I have noticed something when I use r4cce, when I add 2 or more cheats on the soulsivler rom and then save it and then when I click on on of the cheats i just added*, the 'modify' button at the bottom of the screen is 'un-clickable' and if I click on ther other cheats, the 'modify' button is clickable. Why is this?
*Its always the 'clone' cheat that the modify button is 'un-clickable').

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
5% said:
I had the exact same issue(freezes when I open SS cheats, but only SS)

I grabbed the USRCHEAT.DAT in 'Pokemon Heart Gold 3D Camera' thread, dragged the SS codes(deleting SS codes off your USRCHEAT.DAT first might make a difference, I don't know) onto MY USRCHEAT.DAT & that fixed the problem

seriously, i don'y know what you guys are doing wrongly?
i have 157 pages of HG/SS cheats in my DB
yet i don't encounter problems like you guys

is pretty simple..
all you need to do is download the temp database
then copy and paste whatever i gave you guys
to the game itself

save and slam the database to the cheat folder
rebuilt and everythin should be alright

when i say copy and paste
meaning codes description starts with :: : !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu