Hacking problem Genei Ibun Roku #FE on 5.5.1

higher87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i know i'm supposed try find answers through the forums and i have tried but i have only found that some people say it works for them on 5.5.1 while others have the same problem as me where it simply gets stuck on white screen with "circles".
does anyone know if there is a special way to get the game running on 5.5.x with loadiine gx?

Plusi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No idea, it worked for me. I just drag-and-dropped a loadiine-ready release into my SD and it worked fine, started the game and played through a few dialogs.

You might want to wait for the English release before trying again though, since it releases this coming week.

higher87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No idea, it worked for me. I just drag-and-dropped a loadiine-ready release into my SD and it worked fine, started the game and played through a few dialogs.

You might want to wait for the English release before trying again though, since it releases this coming week.
yes i know but there is always a chance the problem will persist. if it worked for you normally then maybe its something specific to which model of wii u u have or if u have a disk in your console ? mine happens to be the basic wii u and my disc drive is ruined so i cant really use any disks as it spits them out again, ofcourse could be something else im missing.

Plusi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes i know but there is always a chance the problem will persist. if it worked for you normally then maybe its something specific to which model of wii u u have or if u have a disk in your console ? mine happens to be the basic wii u and my disc drive is ruined so i cant really use any disks as it spits them out again, ofcourse could be something else im missing.
32 GB Premium Zelda Wii U. 128 GB USB drive. 128 GB microSD card for loadiine. No disc. (When I tried Gen'ei Ibunroku I was using an external 80 GB drive and a 64 GB Sandisk Ultra SD)

higher87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
32 GB Premium Zelda Wii U. 128 GB USB drive. 128 GB microSD card for loadiine. No disc. (When I tried Gen'ei Ibunroku I was using an external 80 GB drive and a 64 GB Sandisk Ultra SD)
im using a similar microsd (64) and a 500gb usb hdd, but i guess the biggest difference ican see right now is u using premium and me using basic, would be nice if more people that got it to work could confirm what they had, but i guess if i get no more replies ill try again when the game is out in euro/us, thanks for the reply in any case.

higher87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
works fine on 5.3.2 and I helped someone last month try to get it running on 5.5.1 and we deduced 5.5.1 was the problem
yes, but it wouldn't quite explain why some 5.5.1 users can play the game while others can't. something is making a difference.

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it to run on 5.5.1, but it did not work the first time I transferred it to SD. I guess something got corrupted as it was just a black screen that never even made it to the loading circle.

This is on a launch 32gb Wii U.

Last edited by Glyptofane,

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Launch unit Wii U 32GB model running Genei Ibun Roku #FE on Loadiine with 5.5.1 reporting in

Hoping the Loadiine devs can do something about pirating DLC. There's no legitimate way to enjoy the hot springs DLC without getting a Japanese Wii U. Stupid NoA.

higher87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, so far people with 32gb model seem to be running it, will be interesting to see if the issue is indeed related to basic vs premium consoles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1