Misc Problem connecting Wii to internet (my DS is ok)

mtsuboi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, I have a wii that I want to upgrade its firmware (it's 2.2U).

My router is a D-Link DI-624, and it's working with my DS but I can't get it to work with wii.

I added my wii MAC address to the router and I copy my DS configs (except IP Address), but when I try to test, it gets the error 110213. Here is the message for this error from nintendo website:

Error Code: 110213
Wii Connect 24 Errors

If you are receiving the following error message:

"There is a problem with the Wii Connect 24 service. Please try again later", we ask that you call as at (800) 255-3700 so that we may provide you with further assistance.

When I turn on broadcast signal and dhcp I get error 52030 (here are the description)

Error Code: 52030

1. If your connection was working previously, try power cycling your router and modem by unplugging them both from the wall. Wait a few minutes, and plug the modem back in. Wait a couple of minutes for the modem to initialize, then turn on the router. Try to connect the Wii console online and test for proper response.

(Some routers may lose their connection to the Wii console while it is in Standby or turned off for a period of time. Check with your router manufacturer's website for the latest firmware, as there may be an update that will help prevent this issue from occuring in the future.)

2. Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase the download speed. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).

3. Are you using WEP or WPA security on your router?
1. Log into the router using the default IP (consult your router's manual for assistance)
2. If you are using 64-bit encryption, the WEP Key must be a 10-character key consisting of numbers or letters A through F.
3. If you are using 128-bit encryption, the WEP Key must be a 26-character key consisting of numbers or letters A through F.
4. The WEP Key must be a Hexadecimal (0-9, A-F, no other special characters or letters).
5. If your router has multiple slots for a WEP Key, make sure the active key is the one in the #1 slot.
6. If you are using WPA, the Wii console is compatible with the following types:
* WPA - PSK (TKIP)
* WPA - PSK (AES)
* WPA2 - PSK (AES)

4. Try a "Manual Setup" with the Wii console (how to), using your network's IP configuration settings. To access these settings:
1. On your PC, click "Start" and then "Run."
2. Type "CMD" into the field that appears to open a new window.
3. Type "IPCONFIG/ALL" and press "Enter" to display a list of internet settings. Locate the settings asked for by the Wii console during the Manual Setup process and enter them.

Can anyone help me?

Tks

mossop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have the same sort of problem
frown.gif
im using the wifi max and ive set it up using NDS WIFI Max software that comes with it and it works my DS with no problems at all but the Wii dont
frown.gif
the Wii does see the card and it has a good signal but it just cant connect to the net, im just not sure why this is the case, so ive bypassed the NDS WIFI Max software and set up the ZDWLan Utility software and entered a WEP key both in the ZDWLan Utility software and the Wii but still no luck
frown.gif
abd again the DS will connect with no problems. anyone out there got an idea??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1