printable versions

_ORiON_

OP
Trophies
Website
loerion.googlepages.com
XP
Country
i think and suggest adding a printable version features for the posts, messages and reviews etc.... there are many times we need not to be in front of a computer yet need to know whats going on with GBAtemp...

i sometimes find myself sleepy and my eyes becoming drowsy and hurt due to a prolonged exposure to the monitor {and i doubt a screen protector can help}, and were always reminded to relax after long hours of exposure. i think it might be better if we are able to print the text without much hassle like copy-paste it to Word and edit {take all other unnecessary things} it {it would take a lot of time}.

even now, after years of having a computer, i find it weary of sitting all day with limited actions especially when you read long articles {the FORUM RULES for example}. unless your monitor is very thin and like a DS or PSP, you cannot move around.

besides, i cant think of any disadvantages when that feature is available.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you click 'Lo-Fi Version' at the bottom of any page, it will give you a text based version of the page you're on. Which is much better suited for printing.

Or, click the 'Options' button at the bottom of a page and click 'Download / Print this Topic' and you'll be able to choose from a variety of different versions to choose from, even one in Microsoft Word format.

Of course, you can do this to our reviews, and almost any page at GBAtemp.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc