Prinny PSP Game Gets Premium DLC

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Jan 31, 2009.

Jan 31, 2009

Prinny PSP Game Gets Premium DLC by War at 6:18 AM (817 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    [​IMG]

"PSP has been following in the footsteps of its PS3 big brother for quite some time now. The latest trend it's starting to pick up? DLC. Owners of the PS3 have become accustomed to purchasing post-release content through the PlayStation Store, and it appears PSP owners may follow suit.

Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? will feature a brand new downloadable level featuring cameos from another Nippon Ichi game, Phantom Brave. "Phantom Isle & Marona" is downloadable on the Japanese PlayStation Store for 300 yen ($3.30). See the video after the break.

Although Prinny hasn't released in the US yet (it's coming out February 17th), we're certain NIS America will follow suit and charge for these extras. It'll be interesting to see how PSP owners respond -- will they be as eager to pay for DLC as PS3 owners?"

Source

2. SylvWolf

Member SylvWolf Ave Dominus Nox

United States
    Wonder how long it'll take for DLC to be pirated?

3. taboo

Newcomer taboo Member

United States
    Considering the current track record it has with Ape Quest, I'd imagine we're a bit of a ways off as far as I know.