Priiloader problems here!!!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by mayonaze, Oct 10, 2010.

1. mayonaze
    OP

mayonaze GBAtemp Regular

Jan 19, 2010
    United States
    Can someone please help me out. I just updated my wii ios,cios,and mios thanks to xflak moddmii. Although now Im having a few problems not major, but could be confusing for other people in the house using my wii. Now when I load priiloader and try to launch hbc it says cant find title blah blah, so I have been using the launch title option to launch HBC which is fine but will be confusing for most in the house!
    So I tried to run priiloader beta and check for beta updates and what not, and get the message. "ES_Identify failed, error -1017 (-ox3f9). IOS58 not patched with ES_Diverify." Using cios while holding b&+ did nothing same error.
    So I tried to use dopmii to install IOS 36 with fakesign, to install ios58 with es diverify, I get this when trying to downgrade IOS 15to v257
    "Error ES_addtitle start: (-1035) Title with a higher version is already installed. Has your installed Ios 15 a higher revsion than v257?
    Error Installer returned Error code (-1)
    Error failed to downgrade IOS 15-v257?

Sorry for the rant and I hope you can help me out Thanks!

2. burritoboy9984

burritoboy9984 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 24, 2009
    United States
    236 is already patched if you follow his guide. Load MMM select it to load IOS236 and then go to app manager and launch Priiloader...

-Erik

3. mayonaze
    OP

mayonaze GBAtemp Regular

Jan 19, 2010
    United States
    So I got priiloader beta5 v .4 to install and run fine, I enabled beta updates and click check for updates, and I get error getting versions from server? any ideas! Thanks

4. mayonaze
    OP

mayonaze GBAtemp Regular

Jan 19, 2010
    United States
    Bump any Ideas?

5. mayonaze
    OP

mayonaze GBAtemp Regular

Jan 19, 2010
    United States
    Thanks, I just went back to version 4 since beta 5 has brick potential!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice