Priiloader help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Trevordublin, Jul 12, 2010.

Jul 12, 2010

Priiloader help by Trevordublin at 5:43 PM (1,375 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Trevordublin
    OP

Newcomer Trevordublin Member

Ireland
    okay guys sorry for another newb thread but I am having some trouble getting the priiloader hacks to work [​IMG] . I installed priiloader today without the hacks.ini file and it installed anyway. I created the hacks.ini file and then booted up and the update on the smg2 disc was still showing up even though I put the disable the disc updates hack on. I went back into the priiloader installer and choosed to repair the installation and still the hacks are not working [​IMG]. Can anybody help me with this thanks [​IMG]
    BTW I am on sys menu 4.2 with fake signed ios 36 and cios 249 installed

2. neotank19

Member neotank19 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    you need to enable the hacks you want running in priiloader. hold reset when your wii boots and use your wiimote to enable the hacks.

3. Trevordublin
    OP

Newcomer Trevordublin Member

Ireland
    Hi when I go into the system menu hacks tab it displays that there is a syntax error and something about excpected EOF at line 1 and then says that it cant find hacks.ini on fat device or it cant find hacks.ini on nand [​IMG]
    btw the hacks.ini file is placed at the root of my SD card and the hacks.ini file is downloaded off this topic?

4. dn_angel000

Member dn_angel000 Phantom User

United States
    That's right!! lol I haven't downloaded that but after u download that file and extract it how many file(s) r in there?? lol

5. diddy81

Member diddy81 Wii Theme Team

United Kingdom
    just copy and paste the hacks for your sys menu from this site in to your hacks.ini file and overwrite anything already in it

then load priiloader and enable the hacks you want [​IMG]