Hacking Priiloader and the new HBC

apoptygma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got the impression that priiloader will no longer work with the new HBC and I'll need to update, Is there a trick to it other than just running the installer - I was under the impression Priiloader loads itself in the spot the system menu takes, then puts the system menu somewhere else, so I'm wondering if it's smart enough to install over the top of the old priiloader install or if it's going to shift the old priiloader install to another spot and think that's the system menu (leaving me without a system menu !)
Out of curiosity what's the first version that supported the new HBC and was support for the old HBC dropped?

Riicky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, it installs over your current priiloader.

The newest version that works with the new HBC is 0.5 beta 5..i didn't see it on the google page, but enable updates, and beta updates in priiloader then update
smile.gif
I've just done it myself on 3 wii's no problem

melodeath82

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kikoshi said:
melodeath82 said:
Go under "settings" in priiloader and make sure the "show beta updates" option is on
It doesn't show it.
I got the Priiloader v0.4 r78 currently installed.

It shows in Priiloader v0.5 beta 4, that's what version I was on. Just go to the google code site and get that version and install it over the current version, then update through priiloader. Still shows beta 4 after update but works.

Loop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I currently have Preloader 0.3 installed (which won't boot the new HBC).
If want to replace it with Priiloader are there any special steps or precautions I need to take?
or do I just uninstall Preloader first, then install Priiloader?
Appreciate any help.

*edit* searching some more I found THIS thread

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol