OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
okey so i want my first card but i have to be 18 (im 13) and i herd about the green dot card. can i have help on that i also heard about the rush card. so can i have some info about the cards like which is better pros and cons. any thing that would be useful for me so i can choose my card. also if you think that there is a better card just tell me and give me some info. so i think my real question is what is the best prepaid visa card?

Trollology

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sorry what is this about?
tongue.gif

And what does this have to do with gaming consoles? (looking at the section you posted this in)

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Trollology said:
I'm sorry what is this about?
tongue.gif

And what does this have to do with gaming consoles? (looking at the section you posted this in)
i think he's talking about pre-paid creadit cards (idk, not american so i don't know)

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For green cards I heard u buy a temp card, n fill out info including a ss #, then they send u a stamped card. There is a bit of fees attached to it too. I never used one myself but knew a friend that did and thats all I know about it. Never heard of rush card though I have heard of Visa gift cards. As long as you get one that does not say it works within usa it will work great online. There is a $5-$7 activation fee when buying though and a fee if you don't make a purchase for a few month.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best prepaid card I've used is the Visa Vanilla card.
Available nearly everywhere, a mere $5 activation fee, it's ready to use within five to ten minutes of the purchase, and it can be used for both electronic and real world purchases (unlike some other prepaid cards.)

(Also, be more patient. We're not all just sitting here waiting on people to ask questions so we can answer them within an hour)

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
The best prepaid card I've used is the Visa Vanilla card.

I had a Vanilla Visa gift card before, they did not work out of the state, this includes online depending on the cc company used. Paypal international people did not work for purchases. However this was 5 years ago and they may of changed by now. I did not have a problem with Gift card mall and fast card though.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
myTreat prepaid Visas are also good. I'm not sure if they're sold in the States though.

Never had a problem with it. Just pick it off the shelf, pay for it, activate it online, and it'll act like any other Visa.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you...