Prb 5.05 / 6.72 / 9.00 Exploit Menu Essentials + Leeful Offline PS4 Trainer (beta test)

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 130,367
  • Replies 497
  • Likes 54

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TBH with this menu we have no plans on changing anything atm
compared to most other hosts this is already a lite menu that was the point of just having the latest essential payloads as the
name of the menu suggests in my opinion this is one of the best menu ever made for the ps4 and I'm not just saying that because it's got leeful's and my tag on it
it's visually stunning feature packed sony themselves would be proud to have made it lol
I couldn’t agree more man. Less is more IMO. Hell the end user only really uses like 2 or 3 payloads in their lifetime lol hey man will this be available soon on esp8266 or GitHub?

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I couldn’t agree more man. Less is more IMO. Hell the end user only really uses like 2 or 3 payloads in their lifetime lol hey man will this be available soon on esp8266 or GitHub?
The trouble with releasing esp, selfhost, android, userguide version etc is keeping them all updated.
At the moment there is one souce to install the menu, so when there is an update, only one source needs to be updated.

Thats why I personally stopped updating all my old host menus, It just got too ridiculous and too time consuming.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The trouble with releasing esp, selfhost, android, userguide version etc is keeping them all updated.
At the moment there is one souce to install the menu, so when there is an update, only one source needs to be updated.

Thats why I personally stopped updating all my old host menus, It just got too ridiculous and too time consuming.
Well if you’d let me I’d love to host it on GitHub. I just started to use it but am learning fast and I can keep it updated.

eemcm2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I wanted to test the host but when I saw that it was loading the PS4 trainer into the cache, I gave up ... I just want to load the exploit and GH, this caught my attention, but I don't need to cache the aforementioned.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well if you’d let me I’d love to host it on GitHub. I just started to use it but am learning fast and I can keep it updated.
It cannot be hosted from github because github only uses https and the trainer needs to be hosted from a http domain.

I wanted to test the host but when I saw that it was loading the PS4 trainer into the cache, I gave up ... I just want to load the exploit and GH, this caught my attention, but I don't need to cache the aforementioned.
If you just want a simple cached page to load goldhen then use this:
leeful.github.io/9v4/index.html
you can also try 9v3, 9v2, 9v1 if any of them work better for you.

eemcm2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
It cannot be hosted from github because github only uses https and the trainer needs to be hosted from a http domain.

If you just want a simple cached page to load goldhen then use this:
leeful.github.io/9v4/index.html
you can also try 9v3, 9v2, 9v1 if any of them work better for you.

I was using v4 for a week, the first few days it worked perfect, then I started getting memory errors, KP, console shutdowns. I'm going to use v3 again, however I wanted to use v4 because it had the chendochapp fixes implemented apparently

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was using v4 for a week, the first few days it worked perfect, then I started getting memory errors, KP, console shutdowns. I'm going to use v3 again, however I wanted to use v4 because it had the chendochapp fixes implemented apparently
We’re you using the bin loader inside GoldHen? Cuz that’s the cause not the host

Rat.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any way I can get the cheats in the Trainer menu to work on games with a different region?
For example games like Spider-man where I have a different region of the game, I can load the trainer ignoring the unsupported version error with my phone or a computer, but not sure how I can get around that error on this offline version of the trainer
I haven't had any problem with using these cheats but because the offline trainer sees it is a different CUSA ID, it just won't let me use it

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't seem you have an exploit page for 7.55 (unless I missed it) which is ok, but do you know an exploit page on 7.55 that can spoof to 9.0?

thanks

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It’s not the host. It’s bin loader in Goldhen. It’ll keep happening. Stop using it. You don’t need too
I use the bin loader all the time, without it the trainers don't work. I've only had one or two KP's but that's during the main exploit before Goldhen is even loaded.

nitram4

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia

I fully understand this, but would it be possible to share the source, so anyone can make own esp/selfhost? I wonder if this menu with trainer will fit 4Mb esp ;-)

Ashish999

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
But karo did it his trainer at github... How its possible..

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I’m noticing some hosts require you to activate bin loader inside Goldhen. Then those are the ones that are compatible with it and won’t cause any issues?

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I’m noticing some hosts require you to activate bin loader inside Goldhen. Then those are the ones that are compatible with it and won’t cause any issues?
Dont know about other peoples menus, but with our menu you have the choice of either using the goldhen binloader or not using it.
If you enable the goldhen binloader server, it will use that to load payloads from the menu.
If you do not enable the goldhen binloader the menu will load the payloads using the webkit exploit instead.

The best of both worlds.:)

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont know about other peoples menus, but with our menu you have the choice of either using the goldhen binloader or not using it.
If you enable the goldhen binloader server, it will use that to load payloads from the menu.
If you do not enable the goldhen binloader the menu will load the payloads using the webkit exploit instead.

The best of both worlds.:)
Correct and when I try and use the best of both worlds I get KP a lot. So I can either use hosts that demand bin loader or just not use bin loader. That way no more KP. And we gotta come up with another name for them cuz it doesn’t even fully KP, when I come out of sleep mode it just won’t load up. Just hangs there flashing so I have to hold down power button to reboot. And now I’ve found a new problem with all hosts. Not sure yet what is causing it yet but I’m unable to power off or restart. I can only use sleep mode. Weird.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma. +1