Prb 5.05 / 6.72 / 9.00 Exploit Menu Essentials + Leeful Offline PS4 Trainer (beta test)

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 129,784
  • Replies 497
  • Likes 54

LookaZD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Ok so if I move from Leeful's PS-Phive 6.72fw to this one, will all of my trophies, saved games and installed games be intact or there's a risk something will go wrong and I will lose something from those? :/

Ashish999

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
It’s not the host. It’s bin loader in Goldhen. It’ll keep happening. Stop using it. You don’t need too
Yes its not about host but i noticed gh2b is far better than gh2b2.. i tested it today.. also payload loading via webkit is far better... Than bin loader server...

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes its not about host but i noticed gh2b is far better than gh2b2.. i tested it today.. also payload loading via webkit is far better... Than bin loader server...
Yeah I did the same. Didn’t help but Just know if KP happens again it’s bin loader inside Goldhen that’s the cause. It’s in the readme file.

Reactions: Ashish999

Dinomite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Been using this host for about a week now. Working great, awesome menu layout.

Offline trainer works flawlessly, I'm finally able to run cheats inside my PS4 browser, before I had to use my phone. Auto-detect is a great feature!

Thanks to all involved,Leeful and Prb! Wonderful work!

Last edited by Dinomite,

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it normal to get a lot of memory errors when trying to run goldhen? I feel like I get them a lot. I mean it beats KP don't get me wrong but is there something I can do to avoid the memory error? delete something?

Reactions: Dinomite

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Create a super lite host with 2 version of Goldhen and Webrte payload... @Prb @Leeful
TBH with this menu we have no plans on changing anything atm
compared to most other hosts this is already a lite menu that was the point of just having the latest essential payloads as the
name of the menu suggests in my opinion this is one of the best menu ever made for the ps4 and I'm not just saying that because it's got leeful's and my tag on it
it's visually stunning feature packed sony themselves would be proud to have made it lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, AncientBoi be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLoR6H7GxQ