Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got your attention?
fuckin good.
See this?
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/324283889/potato-salad
This man's potato salad is now making a few thousand dollars. Just to make it. Why? Who the fuck knows.
what more is there to discuss? Nothing, this is just information the world has to have. Go forth. Help this man and his potato salad. Do something with your life. Change the world.
Potato Salad.
Source: The Tumblies

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
The comments section of that page makes me laugh and cry at the same time. This is why DLC in games will get worse, people are stupid with more money than sense.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The fact you personally don't like one out of the 65,070 projects funded so far really doesn't "prove" the whole concept is bad.

Do you not get the sarcasm?
The fact that potato salad can get crowd funded... ANYTHING gets crowd-funded nowadays.

I REFUSE to pay for ANYTHING that is yet to be made or finished. Others may think differently but I beg to differ. You are funding people/developers to complete a product so THEY can make profit out of it? They didnt have the funding to begin with to make any money and they USE your money to make the profit? Get my thinking behind it?
I didnt mean to offend anyone or argue against anyone elses opinion. Its purely how I THINK :)

I am sure there is a lot more to it. But I personally believe that developers/people should afford their projects themselves and release the final product. I could go on with my "opinion" but just as it sounds, its purely my opinion.

Reactions: BortzANATOR

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
This is hilarious and kinda pathetic at the same time. Crowdfunding is a good concept, but since it lacks any form of accountability for all parties involved it comes apart at the seams fairly quick.

FailName

░▒▓█▓▒░
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Replace "Sandwich" with "Potato Salad" and you have a fool-proof prediction. :yay:

I dunno, it's he's not promising to make good potato salad. After all, he says:

"It might not be that good. It's my first potato salad."

As long as he makes potato salad at all, he'd be delivering on that part of the promise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I havent finished watching it so no spoilers pls