Homebrew postLoader4

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Having custom emu-icons in themes will require making plugin.conf part of the theme too.
I hope there is a tool where you enter the path of your roms for all plugins and the name of the icon to use for each. And in the end hit "Generate Plugin.conf" or something
Even better still a full Postloader theme creator :)

GartimusPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This should work for you GartimusPrime, save this as plugins.conf in the /ploader directory

Code:
#
# postLoader plugin configuration file
#
# =;;;,,...,
#
#
#
000=SNES (snes9xgx);snes9xgx.dol;/ploader/roms/Super Nintendo Entertainment System (snes9xgx);smc,fig,sfc,swc,zip,7z;snes.png
001=Nintendo64 (wii64);wii64.dol;/ploader/roms/Nintendo64 (wii64);n64,v64,z64,rom;n64.png
002=GameBoy (WiiMednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/ploader/roms/Gameboy (WiiMednafen);agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z
003=GameBoy Color (WiiMednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/ploader/roms/Gameboy Color (WiiMednafen);agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z
004=GameBoy Advance (WiiMednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/ploader/roms/Gameboy Advance (WiiMednafen);agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z
005=Game Gear (WiiMednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/ploader/roms/Game Gear (WiiMednafen);unf,nez,unif,gen,iso,md,smc,fig,sfc,bin,elf,mb,cgb,sgb,gg,7z,zip
006=Genesis (WiiMednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/ploader/roms/Genesis (WiiMednafen);gen,zip,iso,bin,smd
007=NES (WiiMednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/ploader/roms/Nintendo Entertainment System (WiiMednafen);nes,fds,nsf,unf,nez,unif,zip,7z

Thanks alot for your help, although strangely the only games that show up are snes and n64....none of the wiimednafen games show up....

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
My first thought was "hmm...there's something wrong with the default icons for homebrew"...but then I noticed the plugins.conf file in the zip file was still the temporary one I made before I cleaned up the extension list.

(linked below...keep in mind this was from before AbdallahTerro's updated list)
Code:
#
#
# =;;;,,...,;
#
#

000=SNESGX;snes9xgx.dol;/snes9xgx/roms;smc,fig,sfc,swc,zip,7z;snes.png
001=FCEUGX;fceugx.dol;/fceugx/roms;nes,fds,nsf,unf,nez,unif,zip,7z;nes.png
002=VBA;vbagx.dol;/vbagx/roms;agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z;gb.png
003=GENESIS;genplusgx.dol;/genplus/roms;gen,zip,iso,bin,smd;sega.png
004=Nintendo64;wii64.dol;/wii64/roms;n64,v64,z64,rom;n64.png
005=Game Boy (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Game Boy;agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z;wiimednafen.png
006=GBA (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Game Boy Advance;agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z;wiimednafen.png
007=Game Gear (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Game Gear;gg,zip,7z;sega.png
008=Lynx (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Lynx;lnx,zip,7z;wiimednafen.png
009=Master System (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Master System;bin,sms,zip,7z;sega.png
010=Genesis (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Mega Drive;gen,iso,bin,smd,zip,7z;sega.png
011=Neo geo pocket (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Neo Geo Pocket;ngp,ngc,zip,7z;wiimednafen.png
012=NES (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/NES;nes,fds,nsf,unf,nez,unif,zip,7z;nes.png
013=PC engine (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/PC Engine;pce,zip,7z;pce.png
014=PC-FX (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/PC-FX;pce,zip,7z;wiimednafen.png
015=SuperGrafx (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Supergrafx;sgx,zip,7z;wiimednafen.png
016=Virtual boy (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Virtual Boy;vb,vboy,zip,7z;wiimednafen.png
017=WonderSwan (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/WonderSwan;ws,wsc,wsm,7z,zip;nes.png

# 005=WiiMednafen;wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/;nes,fds,nsf,unf,nez,unif,gen,iso,md,swc,agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,vb,lnx,ngp,ngc,pce,ws,wsc,gg,7z,zip
# line above this one to be uncommented instead of current lines 005->017 if subfolder scanning becomes available

...and the file based on glmm1ll1ng's theme:

Code:
#
#
# =;;;,,...,;
#
#

000=SNESGX;snes9xgx.dol;/snes9xgx/roms;smc,fig,sfc,swc,zip,7z;snes_.png
001=FCEUGX;fceugx.dol;/fceugx/roms;nes,fds,nsf,unf,nez,unif,zip,7z;nes_.png
002=VBA;vbagx.dol;/vbagx/roms;agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z;gb_.png
003=GENESIS;genplusgx.dol;/genplus/roms;gen,zip,iso,bin,smd;genesis_.png
004=Nintendo64;wii64.dol;/wii64/roms;n64,v64,z64,rom;n64_.png
005=Game Boy (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Game Boy;agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z;gb_.png
006=GBA (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Game Boy Advance;agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z;gba_.png
007=Game Gear (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Game Gear;gg,zip,7z;gg_.png
008=Lynx (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Lynx;lnx,zip,7z;lynx_.png
009=Master System (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Master System;bin,sms,zip,7z;sms_.png
010=Genesis (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Mega Drive;gen,iso,bin,smd,zip,7z;genesis_.png
011=Neo geo pocket (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Neo Geo Pocket;ngp,ngc,zip,7z;ngp_.png
012=NES (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/NES;nes,fds,nsf,unf,nez,unif,zip,7z;nes_.png
013=PC engine (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/PC Engine;pce,zip,7z;pce_.png
014=PC-FX (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/PC-FX;pce,zip,7z;pcfx_.png
015=SuperGrafx (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Supergrafx;sgx,zip,7z;supergrafx_.png
016=Virtual boy (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Virtual Boy;vb,vboy,zip,7z;vb_.png
017=WonderSwan (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/WonderSwan;ws,wsc,wsm,7z,zip;ws_.png

# 005=WiiMednafen;wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/;nes,fds,nsf,unf,nez,unif,gen,iso,md,swc,agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,vb,lnx,ngp,ngc,pce,ws,wsc,gg,7z,zip
# line above this one to be uncommented instead of current lines 005->017 if subfolder scanning becomes available

Since this is starting to generate extra work, I would like to suggest the following:
1. that plugins.conf and a standard set of icons become packed together with the forwarders themselves in a new emu_plugins.zip file (emu_plugins.3.zip)
2. that any other set of icons uses the same name as the standard set of icons. That way, plugins.conf doesn't have to be changed whenever you want to switch that theme (just overwrite the icon set with a different one).
3. that postloader updates don't contain a plugins.conf or png's in the \plugins folder anymore

Sorry if it sounds like I'm bossing people around. But I see glmm1ll1ng, AbdallahTerro and myself working somewhat alongside each other rather than together. :)

I'll see if I can prepare and upload what I mean. Whether it gets added to postloader google code is, of course, up to stfour. :)

EDIT: and @GartinusPrime: I noticed your folder names contain "(wiimedanfen)" instead of "(wiimednafen)". The file above should be as follows to follow YOUR folder structure:

Code:
#
#
# =;;;,,...,
#
#
#
000=SNES (snes9xgx);snes9xgx.dol;/ploader/roms/Super Nintendo Entertainment System (snes9xgx);smc,fig,sfc,swc,zip,7z;snes.png
001=Nintendo64 (wii64);wii64.dol;/ploader/roms/Nintendo64 (wii64);n64,v64,z64,rom;n64.png
002=GameBoy (WiiMednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/ploader/roms/Gameboy (WiiMedanfen);agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z
003=GameBoy Color (WiiMednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/ploader/roms/Gameboy Color (WiiMedanfen);agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z
004=GameBoy Advance (WiiMednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/ploader/roms/Gameboy Advance (WiiMedanfen);agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z
005=Game Gear (WiiMednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/ploader/roms/Game Gear (WiiMedanfen);unf,nez,unif,gen,iso,md,smc,fig,sfc,bin,elf,mb,cgb,sgb,gg,7z,zip
006=Genesis (WiiMednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/ploader/roms/Genesis (WiiMedanfen);gen,zip,iso,bin,smd
007=NES (WiiMednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/ploader/roms/Nintendo Entertainment System (WiiMedanfen);nes,fds,nsf,unf,nez,unif,zip,7z
(the alternative is, of course, to just rename the folders to match the real name of the emulator ;) ).

Reactions: 1 person

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Since this is starting to generate extra work, I would like to suggest the following:
1. that plugins.conf and a standard set of icons become packed together with the forwarders themselves in a new emu_plugins.zip file (emu_plugins.3.zip)
2. that any other set of icons uses the same name as the standard set of icons. That way, plugins.conf doesn't have to be changed whenever you want to switch that theme (just overwrite the icon set with a different one).
3. that postloader updates don't contain a plugins.conf or png's in the \plugins folder anymore

1. right !
2. right !
3. right !

:D

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hello @[member='stfour'], PL4 b31 dumps on me all the time if i go to my wii games, i use PL in neek2o..

Little edit, i run PL4 (and neek2o) entirely from HDD.

Hey Etheboss... I like to have your diconfig.bin. Two questions

1) the last postloader working version for you
2) neek2o version

stfour the newest PL works great for me within the neek environment but not for Etheboss, interesting. I was able to load Animal Crossing via PL within neek2o

This is not possible :blink:

I don't know why it's working or why it's not working or why it's not possible....but I do know that I LOVE your smiley faces!
I PMed you the diconfig.bin stfour.

Also before this version, when going to wii games didn't dump, i still used a PL v3 version...i wonder if it is any use to you..i don't remember the exact rev. anymore and i already deleted it.

Neek2o version is R85d (test version)

@GartimusPrime, i didn't even get to loading a game, PL4 dumped on creating the list of wii games...

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country

1. right !
2. right !
3. right !

GartimusPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My first thought was "hmm...there's something wrong with the default icons for homebrew"...but then I noticed the plugins.conf file in the zip file was still the temporary one I made before I cleaned up the extension list.

(linked below...keep in mind this was from before AbdallahTerro's updated list)
Code:
#
#
# =;;;,,...,;
#
#

000=SNESGX;snes9xgx.dol;/snes9xgx/roms;smc,fig,sfc,swc,zip,7z;snes.png
001=FCEUGX;fceugx.dol;/fceugx/roms;nes,fds,nsf,unf,nez,unif,zip,7z;nes.png
002=VBA;vbagx.dol;/vbagx/roms;agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z;gb.png
003=GENESIS;genplusgx.dol;/genplus/roms;gen,zip,iso,bin,smd;sega.png
004=Nintendo64;wii64.dol;/wii64/roms;n64,v64,z64,rom;n64.png
005=Game Boy (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Game Boy;agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z;wiimednafen.png
006=GBA (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Game Boy Advance;agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z;wiimednafen.png
007=Game Gear (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Game Gear;gg,zip,7z;sega.png
008=Lynx (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Lynx;lnx,zip,7z;wiimednafen.png
009=Master System (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Master System;bin,sms,zip,7z;sega.png
010=Genesis (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Mega Drive;gen,iso,bin,smd,zip,7z;sega.png
011=Neo geo pocket (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Neo Geo Pocket;ngp,ngc,zip,7z;wiimednafen.png
012=NES (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/NES;nes,fds,nsf,unf,nez,unif,zip,7z;nes.png
013=PC engine (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/PC Engine;pce,zip,7z;pce.png
014=PC-FX (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/PC-FX;pce,zip,7z;wiimednafen.png
015=SuperGrafx (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Supergrafx;sgx,zip,7z;wiimednafen.png
016=Virtual boy (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Virtual Boy;vb,vboy,zip,7z;wiimednafen.png
017=WonderSwan (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/WonderSwan;ws,wsc,wsm,7z,zip;nes.png

...and the file based on glmm1ll1ng's theme:

Code:
#
#
# =;;;,,...,;
#
#

000=SNESGX;snes9xgx.dol;/snes9xgx/roms;smc,fig,sfc,swc,zip,7z;snes_.png
001=FCEUGX;fceugx.dol;/fceugx/roms;nes,fds,nsf,unf,nez,unif,zip,7z;nes_.png
002=VBA;vbagx.dol;/vbagx/roms;agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z;gb_.png
003=GENESIS;genplusgx.dol;/genplus/roms;gen,zip,iso,bin,smd;genesis_.png
004=Nintendo64;wii64.dol;/wii64/roms;n64,v64,z64,rom;n64_.png
005=Game Boy (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Game Boy;agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z;gb_.png
006=GBA (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Game Boy Advance;agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z;gba_.png
007=Game Gear (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Game Gear;gg,zip,7z;gg_.png
008=Lynx (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Lynx;lnx,zip,7z;lynx_.png
009=Master System (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Master System;bin,sms,zip,7z;sms_.png
010=Genesis (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Mega Drive;gen,iso,bin,smd,zip,7z;genesis_.png
011=Neo geo pocket (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Neo Geo Pocket;ngp,ngc,zip,7z;ngp_.png
012=NES (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/NES;nes,fds,nsf,unf,nez,unif,zip,7z;nes_.png
013=PC engine (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/PC Engine;pce,zip,7z;pce_.png
014=PC-FX (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/PC-FX;pce,zip,7z;pcfx_.png
015=SuperGrafx (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Supergrafx;sgx,zip,7z;supergrafx_.png
016=Virtual boy (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/Virtual Boy;vb,vboy,zip,7z;vb_.png
017=WonderSwan (Mednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/WonderSwan;ws,wsc,wsm,7z,zip;ws_.png

Sorry if it sounds like I'm bossing people around. But I see glmm1ll1ng, AbdallahTerro and myself working somewhat alongside each other rather than together. :)

I'll see if I can prepare and upload what I mean. Whether it gets added to postloader google code is, of course, up to stfour. :)

EDIT: and @GartinusPrime: I noticed your folder names contain "(wiimedanfen)" instead of "(wiimednafen)". The file above should be as follows to follow YOUR folder structure:

Code:
#
#
# =;;;,,...,
#
#
#
002=GameBoy (WiiMednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/ploader/roms/Gameboy (WiiMedanfen);agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z
003=GameBoy Color (WiiMednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/ploader/roms/Gameboy Color (WiiMedanfen);agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z
004=GameBoy Advance (WiiMednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/ploader/roms/Gameboy Advance (WiiMedanfen);agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z
005=Game Gear (WiiMednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/ploader/roms/Game Gear (WiiMedanfen);unf,nez,unif,gen,iso,md,smc,fig,sfc,bin,elf,mb,cgb,sgb,gg,7z,zip
006=Genesis (WiiMednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/ploader/roms/Genesis (WiiMedanfen);gen,zip,iso,bin,smd
007=NES (WiiMednafen);wiimednafen.dol;/ploader/roms/Nintendo Entertainment System (WiiMedanfen);nes,fds,nsf,unf,nez,unif,zip,7z
(the alternative is, of course, to just rename the folders to match the real name of the emulator ;) ).

Thanks Wever, for pointing out my spelling error...thats all it was, emus work now!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

1. right !
2. right !
3. right !

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
For those who are interested, here's the plugins.conf file I'm using. There are multiple possibilites for one console, so you can select which one you want. The folders are the default ones and the emu icons are based on those from gl1mml1ng.

Code:
#
#
# =;;;,,...,;
#
#
000=NES;fceugx.dol;/fceugx/roms/nes/;nes,fds,nsf,unf,nez,unif,zip,7z;nes.png
#000=NES;wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/nes/;nes,fds,nsf,unf,nez,unif,zip,7z;nes.png
001=Famicom Disk System;fceugx.dol;/fceugx/roms/fds/;fds,zip,7z,nes,nsf;disksystem.png
#001=Famicom Disk System;wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/fds/;fds,zip,7z,nes,nsf;disksystem.png
002=SNES;snes9xgx.dol;/snes9xgx/roms/;smc,fig,sfc,swc,zip,7z;snes.png
003=Gameboy;vbagx.dol;/vbagx/roms/gb/;agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z;gb.png
#003=Gameboy;wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/gb/;agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z;gb.png
004=Gameboy Color;vbagx.dol;/vbagx/roms/gbc/;agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z;gbc.png
#004=Gameboy Color;wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/gbc/;agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z;gbc.png
005=Gameboy Advance;vbagx.dol;/vbagx/roms/gba/;agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z;gba.png
#005=Gameboy Advance;wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/gba/;agb,gba,bin,elf,mb,dmg,gb,gbc,cgb,sgb,zip,7z;gba.png
006=Mega Drive;genplusgx.dol;/genplus/roms/md/;md,gen,zip,;megadrive.png
#006=Genesis;genplusgx.dol;/genplus/roms/gen/;md,gen,zip;genesis.png
#006=Mega Drive;wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/md/;md,gen,zip;megadrive.png
#006=Genesis;wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/gen/;md,gen,zip;genesis.png
007=Game Gear;genplusgx.dol;/genplus/roms/gg/;bin,gg,7z,zip;gg.png
#007=Game Gear;wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/gg/;bin,gg,7z,zip;gg.png
008=Master System;genplusgx.dol;/genplus/roms/sms/;bin,sms,7z,zip;sms.png
#008=Master System;wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/sms/;bin,sms,7z,zip;sms.png
009=SG-1000;genplusgx.dol;/genplus/roms/sg/;sc,sg,7z,zip;sg1000.png
010=Mega CD;genplusgx.dol;/genplus/roms/cd/;md,gen,smd,iso,cue,bin,7z,zip;megacd.png
#010=Sega CD;wiimednafen.dol;/genplus/roms/cd/;md,gen,smd,iso,cue,bin,7z,zip;segacd.png
011=Nintendo 64;wii64.dol;/wii64/roms;n64,v64,z64,zip;n64.png
012=Virtual Boy;wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/vb/;vb,vboy,zip,7z;vb.png
013=Neo Geo Pocket;wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/ngp/;ngp,ngc,zip,7z;ngp.png
014=Atari Lynx;wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/lynx/;lnx,zip,7z;lynx.png
015=Wonderswan;wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/ws/;ws,wsc,wsm,7z,zip;ws.png
016=Wonderswan Color;wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/wsc/;ws,wsc,wsm,7z,zip;wsc.png
017=TurboGrafx 16;wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/tgx16/;pce,zip,7z;turbografx.png
018=TurboGrafx-CD;wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/tgcd/;bin,cue,iso,zip,pce,7z;turbografxcd
019=SuperGrafx;wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/sgx/;sgx,zip,7z;supergrafx.png
020=PC-FX;wiimednafen.dol;/wiimednafen/roms/pcfx/;bin,cue,iso,pce,sgx,zip,7z;pcfx.png

gl1mml1ng

Trophies
Website
tuetenmensch.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The

1. right !
2. right !
3. right !

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
meanwhile... :D

postLoader 4.b32

* emu default icons can now be added to theme. If they are not present, standard one are used(check holoDark2 theme on googlecode, thx gl1mml1ng)
* corrected a little issue when applying background tiles using themes
* fixed fonts for homebrew app menu (thx gl1mml1ng)
* semplified render process. Now only one fb is used.
* increased covercache items
* under neek gc and wii games are no more mixed in wii games view (thx etheboss for your diconfig.bin)

edit: @etheboss, your diconfig.bin seems fine... only found that it has mixed gc and wii, and maybe this is a problem, let me know what's heppens with b32. If still dump a shot of the dump can help ;)

kuwanger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, stfour. Great progress on postloader4. Now, a few questions/issues. :/

One thing is, grlibSettings.FontBMF_reverse is ignored when booting Wii games but not ignored when booting GC games with DM. I presume this is because DolBootPrepare has 'Video_LoadTheme (0); // Make sure that theme isn't loaded' before the call to 'MasterInterface(1, 0, 3, "Booting...");' while the similar call in browserGames.c for DM/DML lacks that specific feature. I presume that Video_LoadTheme(0) is there for a reason, so I'm curious mostly if adding a similar 'Video_LoadTheme(0);' in browserGames.c would work to maintain theme parity between Wii and GC games.

Another issue is there seems to be some issues with having the max number of emulator games (ie, when it reaches 8192--which can happen more easily then expected if roms are double read for wiimednafen). The curious thing is it loads fine the first time you browse to the emulator page, but if you try to change the filter on games to display, it'll crash after sorting; the ploader.log shows the two AppsSort(s) begin and end successfully. I'm going to try changing CHNMAX to 16384 and see if that changes anything.

Edit: Okay, I just checked, and the total only goes up to 14400 and it still crashes (and takes a long while to sort, but that's another issue :) ).So, I'd guess it's a more general issue of corruption or memory management and not simply an off-by-one error. Each crash seems to occur at 0x80afb1f8 in my build, which appears to be in the c_default_exceptionhandler. Sorry I can't be more exact, but each crash dump is only on the screen for 3 seconds before it auto reloads.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I will check... anyway current version should stop adding roms at 8192... so the problem is elsewhere...

Thank you ;)

gl1mml1ng

Trophies
Website
tuetenmensch.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello. I've repackaged my theme with all the current 42 emu icons (+ splash screen) and removed the "_" at the end of the filenames.
It differs a little in the look from the package, that is availible on the google code page. When we have rules for the naming convention, I will update it with the correct filenames.
My latest package is allways the one in my dropbox (the Link is the image in my signature). ;)

Edit:
On the open-wiiflow-mod google code page are the fresh plugins for tantrics emulators availible.
http://code.google.com/p/open-wiiflow-mod/source/browse/#svn%2Fbranches%2FPlugins%2FBinaries

Reactions: 4 people

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
* under neek gc and wii games are no more mixed in wii games view (thx etheboss for your diconfig.bin)

edit: @[member='Etheboss'], your diconfig.bin seems fine... only found that it has mixed gc and wii, and maybe this is a problem, let me know what's heppens with b32. If still dump a shot of the dump can help ;)
Heck...this was one of those things I noticed a few beta's back but never got around to mention it. :shy:

In any case, it's gone in b32. So you're basically solving things faster than I can mention. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*