stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
postLoader 3.68.2

* little adjustments to dol/elf boot code
* dml: updated gc sram video modes configuration (thx FIX94)
* dml: usb ngc folder can be on any of the four fat32/ntfs (primary) partition supported by postloader
* dml: last browser page where not saved when launching game
* initial code for uid.sys managment under neek2o

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
For those that may still have the 'missing channel titles' when looking at Wiiware/VC under neek2o, rebuilding the channel cache fixed it for me.

Thanks stfour!
And indeed after updating my title cache with 3.68.1 we are good to go, wiiware channel titles and tittle ID are being properly seen. Thanks a ton stfour!!

Shag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey stfour,
I have really become a fan of postloader, I love all the enhancements you've made. I have a question. Have you had others say if they have had any issues playing compressed GC games through postloader? I have used a couple different versions of dml but find r35 to be best for me.

My setup:
neek2o
start postloader through forwarder
start luigi's mansion (compressed) and it will shutdown my wii

If I play Spiderman then shutdown wii and then start Luigi's masion I Can play it. (Weird)

Keep up the good work (Love your App)

Shag

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you shag. ;) I'm using r44 (nocheat) and works very well (starting from real nand)

------

postLoader 3.68.3

* Corrected a possible bug on free space calc. on devices
* Added double buffered threaded file copy. (see note)
* recompiled with latest devkit/ntfs portlib.
* code clean

NOTE: (dml copy to SD samsung class 10):

IOS58: single thread: ~2088 Kb/sec
IOS58: multiple thread: ~2687 Kb/sec

CIOSX: single thread: ~2224 Kb/sec
CIOSX: multiple thread: ~2495 Kb/sec

kukupo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there I'm kinda new to postLoader3 so bear with me if I get some stuff wrong.

I've been using postLoader for my DML game and it works great. I also have an emulated NAND located on a FAT32 partition located on my USB HDD.
Previously the way I run my Wiiware/VC titles was using Triiforce/Mighty Channel but I thought since I have postLoader maybe I can use it for both DML and VC.
As previously stated DML on postLoader works fine but I am always getting error when I am accessing my USB for emulated NAND. It always says (invalid dev!!!) which I have no clue what it means.
My emulated NAND works since it works on Mighty Channel but since there isn't really a guide to setting it up using postLoader I have no clue on what to do.

Is there any way for postLoader to access my emulated NAND on my Fat32 partition on my USB? Am I forgetting to do something in the configs?

At the moment theres 2 partition on my USB HDD (one NTFS for normal storage use and one FAT32 for emulated NAND use). The FAT32 is listed as active drive on windows as well.
Also the way I am running postLoader is just through homebrew channel (actually a forwarder but pretty much the same)

If anyone can help thanks!

(PS. Also another question is can postLoader detect an emulated NAND on a NTFS partition?)

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Are your nand folders in a subfolder of the nands folder which is a root folder?

So, in the root you need nands. In that nands, you need a subfolder for every nand you intend to use. The nand folders go into that subfolder.

kukupo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are your nand folders in a subfolder of the nands folder which is a root folder?

So, in the root you need nands. In that nands, you need a subfolder for every nand you intend to use. The nand folders go into that subfolder.

On the root of my FAT32 partition I have the import/meta/shared1/shared2/sys/ticket/title/tmp/wfs folders. So I need to put those into a specific folder on the root?

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
That's right, create a nands folder. Go into that folder and create a nand1 folder into it. Copy all the other folders into that nand1 folder. postloader should show nand1 as possible nand afterwards.

kukupo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's right, create a nands folder. Go into that folder and create a nand1 folder into it. Copy all the other folders into that nand1 folder. postloader should show nand1 as possible nand afterwards.

Alright it's finally working. Thanks a lot!

EDITED: I tried to load a wiiware game and it gave me the "Could not access wii system memory" This seems to happen to a lot of my wiiware games atm. Sigh...
I tried turning on the "Use cIOSX (249)" but when I do that it can't even detect my emulated NAND.

Quick question though downloading covers don't seem to work for me.

First it goes "Stopping wiiload thread" then it goes through "downloading covers" extremely quickly but then after nothing happens.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can't run a syscheck atm but for 249 I'm using d2x cIOSx v8 beta with ios56 as base

Please create on the root of sd an empty file named ploader.log (sd://ploader.log). Then restart postloader and do some operation like selecting nand etc etc... the pm to me the log.

note: I never tested pl with cIOSX r42...

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
hey stfour,
It seems that Wiiflow-DML-Mod & USBL-CFG70DML-Mod are both using "USB:\Games" folder for DML games unlike PL3 which uses NGC folder, which make it very unpractical at all to use all aplications at the same time.
So you three have to decide on a common folder for DML games on USB drive.
What about the suggestion to go to last page from first page by pressing (-) button, will you consider this in future updates?
Thanks

lost_loven

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
updated to postloader3 3.68.3, played some rockband2 from the wii games menu, now postloader shows no games! didn't even boot off usb, i had to boot off sd card reset the config and then move it to the usb drive.. so now boots off usb drive again but still no wii games. i rescanned, tried the filters and still nuttin!

help.

lost

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
updated to postloader3 3.68.3, played some rockband2 from the wii games menu, now postloader shows no games! didn't even boot off usb, i had to boot off sd card reset the config and then move it to the usb drive.. so now boots off usb drive again but still no wii games. i rescanned, tried the filters and still nuttin!

help.

lost
Make sure the filters are all unchecked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: wth