Homebrew postLoader4

lost_loven

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
usb is mounted, it boots off the usb drive. tried both ways..boot up thur usb and sd card and still doesn't see the wii games no more. it did before. think rockband2 did something to it?

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
lost_loven, please create on the root of sd an empty file named ploader.log (sd://ploader.log). Then restart postloader and do some operation like selecting nand etc etc... the pm to me the log.

Anyway it seems to me that last pl3 version has the network broken. Wiiload, covers download etc etc are not working for me. Tomorrow I will check better.

lost_loven

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
funny, just made a new ploader.log document and saved it to the route of the sd card and did what yu said and nothin got writen to the file when i checked it here on pc. still 0 bytes and nothing added it. should i try word or something?

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Are you sure that your file is named ploader.log ? Maybe you have created a file named ploader.log.txt

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the updater feature doesn't work for me.
once it says you already have the last version
then in a leter version it it updates i restart it but it goes back to thjat same old one

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Where do I place games on my USB HDD to copy over to SD ? Iv gone through the history.txt & all, But couldnt find the name of the folder needed.

EDIT: ngc..

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Where do I place games on my USB HDD to copy over to SD ? Iv gone through the history.txt & all, But couldnt find the name of the folder needed.

Yeah its the ngc folder you need, it explains most if not everything in the Readmii.txt not Historii.txt

Reactions: 1 person

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country

Yeah its the ngc folder you need, it explains most if not everything in the Readmii.txt not Historii.txt
"NGC" for PL3 since stfour left "Games" folder for Wii Games
Games for all others loaders :(
I hope they can all use the same will be more convenient.
Maybe if PL3 uses games folder too NGC games can be filtered by gameID.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
postLoader 3.68.5

* Recompiled with R24
* Changed network init... (unnecessary as shuld be a bug in devkit R25)

Everyone who has problems with 3.68.3, should try this and report back... thank you !

lost_loven

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
updated to 3.6.8.5 and still no wii games. Wonder if rockband2 installed something? I dunno.. sucks having no games. Everything else but.

lost

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone