im trying to use a smash trainer's player 1 invincibility cheat, so I've installed the TCP Gecko, and then connedcted my Wii U to the SM4SH trainer, picked the code and then saved cheats. but nothing happened yet..
I got it working now. Turns out I didn't need to use JGeckoU and instead just connect with your SM4SH trainer ( I thought before I needed both), after loading up the TCPGecko in the wii U and the game.
I got it working now. Turns out I didn't need to use JGeckoU and instead just connect with your SM4SH trainer ( I thought before I needed both), after loading up the TCPGecko in the wii U and the game.
Yeah, if you use jgecko u before you start up the trainer, the wii u will refuse connection with the trainer cuz it's already communicating with jgecko u
Yeah, if you use jgecko u before you start up the trainer, the wii u will refuse connection with the trainer cuz it's already communicating with jgecko u
Something I didn't think of until now, but is there a code that lets you have infinite lives/health for the one player only games in Nintendo Land? The only one I ever managed to finish was the game and watch dancing one.
I have a question pertaining to C0 ASM codes; I've looked everywhere but haven't found the answer.
Is it safe to write my code in such a way that a register value needs to be preserved between executions? For example, instead of writing a value to an unused address and "storing" my values there, I would just assign a value to a register once and expect it to persist between executions, granted I don't change it. I assume that this isn't possible since the actual game code is using these registers also. But I'd love to be proven wrong
I have a question pertaining to C0 ASM codes; I've looked everywhere but haven't found the answer.
Is it safe to write my code in such a way that a register value needs to be preserved between executions? For example, instead of writing a value to an unused address and "storing" my values there, I would just assign a value to a register once and expect it to persist between executions, granted I don't change it. I assume that this isn't possible since the actual game code is using these registers also. But I'd love to be proven wrong
I have a question pertaining to C0 ASM codes; I've looked everywhere but haven't found the answer.
Is it safe to write my code in such a way that a register value needs to be preserved between executions? For example, instead of writing a value to an unused address and "storing" my values there, I would just assign a value to a register once and expect it to persist between executions, granted I don't change it. I assume that this isn't possible since the actual game code is using these registers also. But I'd love to be proven wrong
Yeah, as skoolzout1 said, it really is a gamble and is highly unreliable, especially if you go through a loading zone. If it doesn’t work as it most likely won’t, you can use the 10 and 11 code types to easily load and store register values inbetween executions.
Yeah, as skoolzout1 said, it really is a gamble and is highly unreliable, especially if you go through a loading zone. If it doesn’t work as it most likely won’t, you can use the 10 and 11 code types to easily load and store register values inbetween executions.
Thanks for the info; because I don't want to risk anything, I'll keep using my method.
One more question: If I don't care about the persistence, can I basically just use any GPR I want? I'm just wondering because I'm sure I'll get more game crashes in the future, and for debugging purposes I want to be sure the game isn't crashing because I am using "unsafe" registers.
Thanks for the info; because I don't want to risk anything, I'll keep using my method.
One more question: If I don't care about the persistence, can I basically just use any GPR I want? I'm just wondering because I'm sure I'll get more game crashes in the future, and for debugging purposes I want to be sure the game isn't crashing because I am using "unsafe" registers.
(BOTW 1.4.1)
I seem to have made a code that allows you to point at a treasure chest with Magnesis/Stasis and, when you press the TV button, it replaces the item in that chest with a Hylian Shield.
It's essentially a "chest contents modifier" code:
Code:
Chest Contents Modifier 1.4.1 [YoshiOG]
04020000 10965818
00000000 00000000
30000000 10965818
4163401D 476EAB02
31000000 00000328
04120000 00000000
00000000 00000000
30100000 00000000
4163401D 476EAE10
31000000 00000390
30100000 00000000
4163401D 476EB010
31000000 000005E8
03120000 00000000
00000050 00000000
09020000 102F48A8
00010000 00000000
01100012 00000004
57656170 6F6E5F53
6869656C 645F3033
30000000 000000FF
D0000000 DEADCAFE
Pointer is:
[[[0x10965818] + 0x328] + 0x390] + 0x5E8
(actually +0x5EC for the item ID after P)
Special thanks to Skoolzout1 for the Stasis cursor pointer offset.
If anyone would like to improve this code -- better yet, port this code to 1.5.0 (if necessary) -- feel free to do so in your spare time.
Edit: Pro tip; if you want to manually poke an item ID into the chest using JGecko U, go to the Memory Viewer tab, click the Follow Pointer button, and copypaste this pointer into the prompt: [[[0x10965818] + 0x328] + 0x390] + 0x5E8
Also this doesn't seem to work on monster chests (the ones that unlock after defeating enemies)
(BOTW 1.4.1)
I seem to have made a code that allows you to point at a treasure chest with Magnesis/Stasis and, when you press the TV button, it replaces the item in that chest with a Hylian Shield.
It's essentially a "chest contents modifier" code:
Code:
Chest Contents Modifier 1.4.1 [YoshiOG]
04020000 10965818
00000000 00000000
30000000 10965818
4163401D 476EAB02
31000000 00000328
04120000 00000000
00000000 00000000
30100000 00000000
4163401D 476EAE10
31000000 00000390
30100000 00000000
4163401D 476EB010
31000000 000005E8
03120000 00000000
00000050 00000000
09020000 102F48A8
00010000 00000000
01100012 00000004
57656170 6F6E5F53
6869656C 645F3033
30000000 000000FF
D0000000 DEADCAFE
Pointer is:
[[[0x10965818] + 0x328] + 0x390] + 0x5E8
(actually +0x5EC for the item ID after P)
Special thanks to Skoolzout1 for the Stasis cursor pointer offset.
If anyone would like to improve this code -- better yet, port this code to 1.5.0 (if necessary) -- feel free to do so in your spare time.
Edit: Pro tip; if you want to manually poke an item ID into the chest using JGecko U, go to the Memory Viewer tab, click the Follow Pointer button, and copypaste this pointer into the prompt: [[[0x10965818] + 0x328] + 0x390] + 0x5E8
Also this doesn't seem to work on monster chests (the ones that unlock after defeating enemies)
Hola, si alguien puede ayudarme por favor, necesito códigos para las revelaciones malvadas del residente (eu)
-tener vida infinita
-Para el modo raid tienes infinito dinero y el infinito lanzamisiles.
- Y si puede ser tener las armas en el nv.50.
aver si puedes ayudarme por favor estpy desesperado gracias.
New Super Mario Bros. U eshop purchased NTSC and New Super Luigi U dlc
Again please don't hate me for my button activators.
Gamepad
09020000 116363FC
XXXXXXXX 00000000
Values
Right Stick Up = 1000000
Right Stick Down = 800000
Right Stick Left = 4000000
Right Stick Right = 2000000
Left Stick Up = 10000000
Left Stick Down = 8000000
Left Stick Left = 40000000
Left Stick Right = 20000000
TV Button = 10000
Right Thumbstick Press = 20000
Left Thumbstick Press = 40000
A = 8000
Y = 1000
X = 2000
B = 4000
D-Pad Up = 200
D-Pad Down = 100
D-Pad Left = 800
D-Pad Right = 400
R = 10
ZR = 40
L = 20
ZL = 80
- = 4
+ = 8
Home = 2
Hey, I'm just wondering if any of these will work on the NSMBU disc (US, the stand-alone disc)? Also, do you need to purchase the New Super Luigi U DLC to use these cheats?
I'm slightly tempted to get the stand-alone disc of NSMBU, hence why I wanted to ask the questions above.
Hey, I'm just wondering if any of these will work on the NSMBU disc (US, the stand-alone disc)? Also, do you need to purchase the New Super Luigi U DLC to use these cheats?
I'm slightly tempted to get the stand-alone disc of NSMBU, hence why I wanted to ask the questions above.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...