Hacking Post your usrcheat.dat files here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeld

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
*FWOOSH*

Anyone who notices this post will either be saved from it's caustic nature by not knowing what was originally here, or look on this post with grotesque memories of a misunderstanding that has thankfully passed over. The original content of this post might as well be erased from memory, and so it has been erased from here.

Peace.

smallkidd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There everything is good and done now, Zeld has apologize so should everyone else that bashed him. yay for talking. Tis true that hackers slacking off, but back when I did stuff I didn't even care what people did to my stuff, I only credited once. Do you think Parasyte codes in a strange way? Have you talked to him? I never got to chance to chit chat with him
frown.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CodeJunkies had some more codes for Race Driver Create & Race (E)
Unlock All Cheats
Unlimited Cash

grog.gif

Zeld

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
*FWOOSH*

Anyone who notices this post will either be saved from it's caustic nature by not knowing what was originally here, or look on this post with grotesque memories of a misunderstanding that has thankfully passed over. The original content of this post might as well be erased from memory, and so it has been erased from here.

Peace.

funwithplaydough

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: I seem to recall a few posts back someone was complaining about my codes not working as advertised.

In the case of the first two aim bots, I stated explicitly that they weren't done, so expecting them to work is ridiculous.

All the other codes I've made have been tested by fellow hackers, and they've had no problems with them. Not to mention, I gladly work on fixing bugs that are reported to me (and conversely have been known to feel neglected if no one bothers to test my codes). The only problem I could imagine would be that my final aim bot isn't dead on, for which I've already explained that, since I coded it entirely from the ground up, it won't be able to word any better than it already does (at least not without becoming significantly longer to a degree that would be inefficient). I could have made the aim bot dead on if I were able to hack the game's built in aim AI, but I couldn't get to it because the tools I have aren't able to access that data.

Wall o text'd, again. I'm an expert at that, too.

Sorry, that would be I that said they didn't work. I apologize...I really have no idea if your codes work or not, I only use the cheat database for "Horse and Pony" and "High School Musical".

there's no need to bust my nuts.
HCrackB.jpg

jelbo

Ōkami!
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Zeld does have a point, though I agree with him his grand opening was a bit too dramatic and based on half-correct knowledge. I skimmed through all posts from then on and if I'm not mistaken I conclude that Zeld wants:

- to have Rayder and anyone using Zeld's cheats in a .dat or whatever ask his permission first
- to have Rayder and anyone using Zeld's cheats in a .dat or whatever only use codes permission is granted for (so no old aimbots or maybe aimbots in general because they can be greatly misused on WiFi)
- give Zeld (and any other code coder) proper credit for their work (in comment section under the cheat or in the readme?)

Sounds very reasonable to me. It's clear to me that some if not all of Zeld's codes are little masterpieces (I'm serious and not saying this to kiss his butt) and not just 'codes' that have been simply 'found out' by tinkering.

DSGRIM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Zeld, do you have a LoZ PH code for all gems (Power, Wisdom and Courage)? I wont post em anywhere just like send it 2 me if you have it I will put it onto a usrcheat.dat for myself and toss it out when I have all 60 gems. Wont post it anywhere.

Zeld may equal Hiei-YYH, not sure yet. the guy has good codes though.

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a random question, which I can't answer myself at the moment
tongue.gif

Does the usrcheat file have Inf Health codes for the troops on the players side in Advance Wars Dual Strike? I noticed AR's codes...don't have ANY codes that the previous 2 games had that I used [No Inf Health, Rounds, or Gas]

I really think just playing the game with Funds to my advantage seems overly unfair. I would prefer troops that don't die >_>

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Zeld, I stand by my statement. Metaphor or not, I've seen enough "girlfriend situations" if you get what I mean. Stealing, plagiarizing, I've witnessed it all.

Now, it's not like anyone is plagiarizing your codes, Rayder simply adds them to the big cheat.dat, but you simply failed to understand this when you made your "debut".

"So, if only two people are posting a code of mine without my permission, why are so many little ants crawling around my posts?"

Excuse me, this is the INTERNET. Sure, there are copyright laws, but no one is stealing your codes or claiming them as their own. If they did that, you would be more than welcome to come storming around here and shouting the odds off because even if there was someone who argued, you'd have reason.

Also, this topic has had nearly 1k posts, and funny how I say this, you're the only one who's come complaining. I don't see other code hackers come complaining here. I mean, why would they create codes then if the community couldn't use them? To be restrict to a few "friends"?

Sure, but that's not all. I mean, imagine I create a program. I don't want to divulge it a lot around. I'd use rapidshare (for example, if I didn't possess file hosting) with a PASSWORD. Sure, people can figure it out, but you can change it or make a private URL. There are so many methods you can use for your codes.

I'm not saying you're totally wrong or anything. My, you DO have reason in some of your statements.

And, next time, you create your codes, why don't include a little disclaimer saying that if used without express permission, I will take matters seriously or something. Just a suggestion. Or just...ask for credit.
smile.gif

knocturnal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you guys still talking about the code deal. I would have put the idiot on ignore by now and went about my buisness, don't post anything on the net you don't people using, period. Also if this D*ckwad is complaining about people using his codes illegally....on an emulation site....then he/she just needs to STFU. If he/she owns one piece of pirated software, music or anything then STFU. Those people who you steal from didn't intend for you to have their product for free so don't complain about it,

Anyone competent enough to create some codes in the first place should know that as soon as you post them anywhere, they'll be EVERYWHERE. That's the nature of the internet, welcome to 15 years ago.

roguefan99

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
With respect to the codes (and I was someone that hacked them a loooooong time ago), how do people know that their code hasn't been made by someone else. All codes are is a memory string where you fix it to a certian value. That would be the same for every single person who looked at the memory string. Unless your code is some wierd memory string, its pretty difficult for someone to claim copyright over it. Actually if anyone claims copyright over it, its the original coder of the game because they made the code in the first place, you just modified it.

Rayder, keep the dat file going, its a damn useful resource. However, keep the readme giving credit where you got it from so people can check there for new codes.

Zeld

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, it looked for a second like this was over as quickly as it began. I think it still has a chance.

So, I'm disregarding whatever the anti-me people were saying (I again didn't bother to thoroughly read overly acrid posts, because having tolerated too much of that sort of thing from Rune, I've decided to pamper myself and avoid dealing with those types of posts).

I said that million dollars crap was just to prove a point. Seriously, if anyone of you are still freaking out over that, chill out.

Someone didn't like my ants thing. Under certain light, you are an ant, if something said doesn't apply to you, and you so vehemently combat it.

Some people seem to be confused about this code thing (a code isn't always just a string of memory addresses and values that go in them). My website is littered with codes that weren't programmed, and are perfect examples of codes someone else could have made just as easily. You can HAVE those codes. I didn't spend weeks writing assembly for them.

The ones I did deserve more respect, though.

As a rule of thumb (Edit: proof reading this post, I realize this is a particularly interesting pun. Thumb is one of the processor modes of the NDS and GBA processor core, and I'm very proficient in Thumb programming as well, if you wouldn't guess. Anyhow, I suppose I should have said "Rule of ARM" instead), if you see an AR code that looks like this:

EXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
EXXXXXXX EXXXXXXX
etc., where the E's are occasionally something else, then it's about guaranteed to be an ASM code. ASM codes are written in ARM source code (source code being that stuff protected by intellectual property laws), and compile to have lots of "E"s at the beginning of each line. This is because the ARM processor is designed to use the first four bits of an instruction (in other words, the first digit of every 8 digits) as the conditional requirement for execution, and "E" means "always execute". Most lines of code are always executed, as opposed to conditionally executed, so ARM ASM codes will have lots of Es in them.

Few more things (by the way, you guys post a lot in between my posts, and the resulting text blocks that make up my responses are getting tiring. Not sure if anyone noticed me slowly slacking off):

I don't have any form of Phantom Hourglass, so I can't make codes for it at the moment. I'd love to, though. If I ever do get a hold of it, fun will ensue.

I like jelbo's proposition.

Let me comment on it, line for line...

"have Rayder and anyone using Zeld's cheats in a .dat or whatever ask his permission first"

Well, if you'll read a few posts back, I GAVE permission. I said that you could post it all you wanted as long as you kept the file password secured, so that its distribution would be contained within the forum (let me elaborate on that: "within trusted members of the forum". If someone has just joined the forum and looks like the sort of person who would likely compromise this suggestion, it's probably a better idea not to let them in on the file. Hell, I could just encrypt a file with the aim bot in it and throw it up here for you if all of you are done bickering back at me).

"have Rayder and anyone using Zeld's cheats in a .dat or whatever only use codes permission is granted for (so no old aimbots or maybe aimbots in general because they can be greatly misused on WiFi)"

The first two suck, get rid of them. Really, it's probably in your best interest more than it is in mine. If you like them so much I guess you can keep them, but that seems kind of silly.

The good one: if you don't mind knowing that a wifi sodomizing code is in your .dat, leave it in, and contain the dang file so people like Rune don't just come in here and take it. And of course, after that, they'd spread it, and continue ruining wifi (as well as my reputation; not sure if anyone has seen what the people who have stolen the aim bot in the past say about me in the process, but it's disgusting). I remember I was particularly PO'd when someone used my aim bot on me.

"give Zeld (and any other code coder) proper credit for their work (in comment section under the cheat or in the readme?)"

Now, I read the readme, and Rayder says that it would be, to paraphrase, ridiculous to try and name everyone. He linked to the websites instead.

The issue here is that the R4 format isn't like the ARDS format. With an AR XML, you can put credit into the comment section of each code. It doesn't seem like an R4 has that feature. If it does, you'll probably want to use it. If not, well, drop it for now. If you consider everything else I've said, then it won't be a big deal (to me, at least).

It'd be nice if BSFree were updated more, because that site does a great job of referencing the code sources. Far better than any AR sub I've seen. Ripping credentials from there would obviously be an easy way of not having to sort out which code came from where individually.

Also, if you're wondering about the level of contribution between Hiei and I, I myself would probably guess that Hiei is more likely the better hacker. He seems to have a longer history of it. I've helped him out with the syntax of his ASM codes once, but that was just him getting used to a new hacking environment. By then he had already done what I'd estimate to be extensive N64 hacking (and probably hacking on many other systems). I think he mentioned doing a particularly clever ASM hack for a GBA game, too.

Hiei and I are pretty outshined by people like chishm, though. I don't know if Hiei would disagree with that statement, but chishm has the understanding of the DS hardware that I currently only dream of. I've done my share of research, though. I'll shyly admit to reading GBATEK religiously for a while. Note: that sort of nerdiness is not easy to force oneself to do, and yet it's the kind of pain one has to go through if they want to teach themselves to make aim bots.

Zeld

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
Argh, yeah, that turned out longer than it was supposed to.

My NDS Codes. You can put anything there that's already in code form into the .dat without me having the slightest care. The source codes, no. However, if you book mark that page and learn how to compile the source codes yourself, then you can have every code I've ever made just by getting it from my site.

Oh, by the way. I got a PM from someone here asking for the aim bot. I gave him the latest version.

The latest version is 3.9. The version in your .dat is 3.0. 3.9 takes up a lot less space and allows more codes to be used at once as a result. As you can see, if you had asked me for my code, you would have been much better off.

But since you didn't, here's 3.0 instead:

Link

It's passworded. I'm going to PM Rayder the password, and he can give it to anyone who joins the forum who looks like an upstanding member of society from a pragmatic perspective.

After that, if I stick around, it should be to participate as any other member of a forum would. Capiche?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...