Hacking Post your usrcheat.dat files here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Who exactly is "they"? If it's just certain people then it can be fixed pretty easy. If it's everyone, then that may take a while.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
This sucks! I'm sorry you went through that, Rayder. :\ At least I'm glad that someone will take over in his place, though it will not be the same without you Rayder. You're so dedicated and updated it pretty much every day, never complained, always did it all for us... Bah, this is so sad D: Stupid hackers. They need to GROW UP.

YOU should grow up. A lot of people who work hard on things don't want their hard work to be taken and not be credited.
Of course, I disagree that Rayder should stop updating the cheat file. But the hackers who made those cheats have rights too. They should be credited, if they wish you to do so. Taking someone's work without crediting them and expecting them to send you thank you letters and flowers is such an immature way to think.

I didn't realize you were treated so badly just for compiling those codes though, Rayder. You were great and you updated it often, this thread will miss your hard work.
Um, hello? Didn't you read what he said? He mentioned several times that they did NOT belong to him in any way, and he DID credit them.

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Umm... did you not read what he said? You don't have to right to call them "Stupid hackers" and to "Grow up". Without them, we wouldn't have codes at all.

Twiffles: Rayder did not disclose which hackers complained.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rayder... That sucks... Still, you did all this hard work for everyone, so you get my thanks for that.

And Grimalkin... After passing through Magus's Lair, I noticed the reference to your name.
tongue.gif

As you see, I'm trying to beat CT on my DS, so yeah...

~Nero

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Congratulations! You won absolutely nothing!, perhaps you might get first dibs when I finish sourcing all the codes and updating it. Who knows, but at least you got the reference correct.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
More than likely gardevor and kenobi will say the same. And if Dualscreenman says yes too, then that would be all the major people that make the bulk of the codes.

kittisunton8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
GrimalKin Why i tried to delete the code for backlight code but still it freeze when i press Y for cheat

????

HELP

Thank you

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm going to say this once, and only once.

This is not a help topic. If there is a problem with the CHEAT.dat, please PM me with the problem and it will be addressed.

That said, NO CHANGES TO THE CHEAT.DAT WILL BE POSTED UNTIL ALL THE CODES HAVE BEEN SOURCED OR REMOVED FROM LACK OF SOURCE. (Two days to a week depends on how much available time I have to reference the coders.)

Thank you and please stop requesting me to help you. I will ignore it if I already know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The ST version honestly looks like they at least tried lol