OP
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I’ll start.

Long after I'm gone, after the plastic shells of each Switch has decayed to nothing, after the console has been discounted as ancient history, Nintendo will still be releasing "Security" updates for the 3DS and Switch. And people will still be making the exact same jokes about it.

Crazynoob458

That Reshiram
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Even though the media tries to brainwash people, milk does not
Strengthen your bones and it is not the best source of calcium.
Even if you're not a vegan you should accept this. :)

-gyno because of all the hormones
-excess use of antibiotics which creates resistant bacteria
-possible acidation of your blood which needs calcium to make it back neutral which weakens
Your bones because the calcium comes from there
-cows get raped to get milk

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish I could find the post that started it all by @petermary17 but unfortunately I haven't ever been able to; here's a large collection of quotes from one of his alts https://gbatemp.net/threads/hao-du-i-hax-mai-3sd.433352/page-3#post-6507835

The poor guy tried installing A9LH on his 3DS with an OTP that wasn't his, so he bricked and turned 100% troll when he learned he was stuck with a paperweight. Easily the most memorable thing to me on the temp

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
OP
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Why nintendo throw out the nintendo swich like no miiverse no nintendo tvii no virtual console no backraound music but the most feature is nintendo swich not was stylos and why if not have stylous some nintendo swich games is hard to play so tell me about this why nintendo swich not have stylous

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
But the patch walks!
AD8F6E6B-4246-4448-9B0B-0B007DB4A4DD.jpeg

Deleted member 397813

Global Dingus
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
never forget...

Ahahahahaha.
Hahahaha.
Oh no.
Oh no, you're actually serious.
You're that salty.
You're that blind.
You're that bothered.
You're that STUPID.

I guess you're not just rusty on Japanese, but also common sense and logic, too. I was gonna just ignore your little pathetic whining, but if you wanna tango, let's go.

You're so astronomically unsettled by being ousted from the magazine staff, that you've held onto a petty grudge against me for over a year. Which is amusing, because I was just giving your pathetically plagiarized attempts at writing some criticism. But oh well.

Before I joined the magstaff, the news was YouTube links without words, pun-filled casual pieces by Gahars, and highly opinionated snark from Guild. T-hug was the one to change all that, with Prans and I helping in that quest.

I don't call myself anything but my name, but Costello, T-hug, and Shaun all agreed on the role of Senior Editor. There's three more to add to your petty grudge list, I suppose!

You wanna talk stolen articles, eh? You really must be projecting hard. Every source I give is to the direct, initial, original announcement. Just because you're lacking some brain cells does not make the source incorrect. Unless you want to go call out literally every other news site ever. Please do point out even one piece of news that's plagiarized. Except you can't. You just cry about it instead, because YOU were the one found to be copy-pasting Siliconera's stuff word-for-word like the utter bumbling buffoon that you are. Scarlet, T-hug and I ALL called you out on that shameful display.

Ever since I said that you were salty for being ejected from the magstaff, you started using the word salty to refer to me. I guess that's all you can do, though. Copy others' words and claim they're your own.

You're walking a fine line, with every single member of the moderation and magstaff laughing at you whenever you open your fool mouth. Sit down, shut up, and for your own sake, CEASE.

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
never forget...

Ahahahahaha.
Hahahaha.
Oh no.
Oh no, you're actually serious.
You're that salty.
You're that blind.
You're that bothered.
You're that STUPID.

I guess you're not just rusty on Japanese, but also common sense and logic, too. I was gonna just ignore your little pathetic whining, but if you wanna tango, let's go.

You're so astronomically unsettled by being ousted from the magazine staff, that you've held onto a petty grudge against me for over a year. Which is amusing, because I was just giving your pathetically plagiarized attempts at writing some criticism. But oh well.

Before I joined the magstaff, the news was YouTube links without words, pun-filled casual pieces by Gahars, and highly opinionated snark from Guild. T-hug was the one to change all that, with Prans and I helping in that quest.

I don't call myself anything but my name, but Costello, T-hug, and Shaun all agreed on the role of Senior Editor. There's three more to add to your petty grudge list, I suppose!

You wanna talk stolen articles, eh? You really must be projecting hard. Every source I give is to the direct, initial, original announcement. Just because you're lacking some brain cells does not make the source incorrect. Unless you want to go call out literally every other news site ever. Please do point out even one piece of news that's plagiarized. Except you can't. You just cry about it instead, because YOU were the one found to be copy-pasting Siliconera's stuff word-for-word like the utter bumbling buffoon that you are. Scarlet, T-hug and I ALL called you out on that shameful display.

Ever since I said that you were salty for being ejected from the magstaff, you started using the word salty to refer to me. I guess that's all you can do, though. Copy others' words and claim they're your own.

You're walking a fine line, with every single member of the moderation and magstaff laughing at you whenever you open your fool mouth. Sit down, shut up, and for your own sake, CEASE.
lol wiiubricker

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
OP
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE="1B51004, post: 9283195, member: 543958"]EE SPERTS
ET'S EN THE GEME[/QUOTE]