grog.gif

http://da-rula.de/Musik/ds-10/Song_01.mp3

bunnybreaker

Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
I haven't actually played this yet, so this may not work at all.

Try running Korg in a DS emulator, if the sound is good, then you could copy over your save and record digitally on your PC, then the sound quality would be perfect.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
bunnybreaker said:

Try running Korg in a DS emulator, if the sound is good, then you could copy over your save and record digitally on your PC, then the sound quality would be perfect.
Ahhh that is a really good idea. I am going to save everyone's creations too and put them in a folder on my computer. And later on release it as a compilation.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
NeSchn said:
bunnybreaker said:

Ahhh that is a really good idea. I am going to save everyone's creations too and put them in a folder on my computer. And later on release it as a compilation.

If you are that serious about it (WHY SO SERiOUS?
tpi.gif
) I think its better to teach each other the program itself first.

Lancer2D

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pizzaroo1 said:
Holy shit, all i know how to do is play the different instruments. how do you put them all together? O-o
There is a button in the upper left corner that says PATTERN. From there you can switch between 16 of them. Back on the main screen there is a button that says SONG. From there you can play and repeat the patterns in any order you want to make it into a song. If you press the play button from there it will play the entire song instead of just a single pattern.

bumjeans

Trophies
XP
Country
Good stuff guys, keep em coming.

As for newbies, use the touchpad X-Y thingy as it is always musically sound for making melodies.

The only thing I havent figured out is the patching cables. I think its all modulation stuff right?

Lancer2D

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dimmujed said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgP7U8jQz2M

Vid i made of the program. Anyways, is there anyways to take out the beat sound? It would be great if so. It gets kinda annoying after a while, plus when trying to do anything not techno, it sounds stupid when you go through song mode.
Press the DRUMS SEQ button in the lower left corner.

CharAznable

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
Post them in this topic! Maybe we can make an album of them (lulz).

I have one but the recording came out like shit so I have to redo it.

You know, a GBATemp album made entirely by members in KORG-DS10 is actually a really good idea. I'm no musician, but I've been messing around in KORG and have come up with a few decent beats. I'll try to see if I can actually come up with a decent sounding song to contribute.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
SeraphisCain said:
NeSchn said:
Post them in this topic! Maybe we can make an album of them (lulz).

I have one but the recording came out like shit so I have to redo it.

You know, a GBATemp album made entirely by members in KORG-DS10 is actually a really good idea. I'm no musician, but I've been messing around in KORG and have come up with a few decent beats. I'll try to see if I can actually come up with a decent sounding song to contribute.
Yeah, I have a folder made on my computer called Korg Temp-10. I am going to post my song later, its not the best quality but I think its really good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...