Gaming Post you Korg DS-1o songs!

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As i posted in the other thread (in NDS releases) i can't wait for the full on US release of this. I am buying it. I LOVE this program. As soon as i get some more time with it (only had about 45 minutes to eff around with the dump, yesterday) i'll have some shit up and running in here.

...stupid 7 hours of work left before i can get home for more DS-10 fun...

EDIT: Nice work guys! Just listened to the 2 that have been posted so far. Me likey! Can't wait to hear more!

Sp33der

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey so i got this small little song i, but how do i put it on my pc, i got audacity and i think a PC Audio Line-In (looks alot like it), but what now?=p

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sp33der said:
Hey so i got this small little song i, but how do i put it on my pc, i got audacity and i think a PC Audio Line-In (looks alot like it), but what now?=p

Press Record, play the song on your DS and render/export the audio file.

Sp33der

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry for double post,

So i figured out things with the cable and Audacity, and uploaded the song(still a WIP):

Click here to listen!

Note: it is my first time with Korg, also my first time with a synthesizer so it's pretty crappy:)

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been checking back and checkin out everyone's works. And thats what so great about this thing... because, while there are subtleties that need to be learned for full-on electronica compositions, even people w/out any prior experience can get in a start making some beats.

I'd like to toss out big ups to sp33der and Pendor, because, yeah, there are things to learn, but you guys are jumping in feet first, and they're sounding good! Keep up the good work!

...2 more hours till i can get back to mine
cry.gif

kennypu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice track guys!! i made my first one yesturday, and since i don't have a cable i taped it, its uploading right now...taking waayy too long though i think im going to restart the uploading. i'll check back with you guys ^^
Ken

kennypu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
reason it took so long was because the original video was 2.82gb o.o...so i just encoded it..nyways the link is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTwLNg0bLsE
not a very good song since its my first attempt, but tell me what you think of it, thanks :]
Ken

EDIT: OMG!! i just noticed that I didn't tape the whole song!!! thats what I get for rushing T_T...nyways the link is still there so you can check out 4/5th of it, I'll post an mp3 here.. xP. Sorry for the inconvinience guys.

EDIT#2: ok, I happened to find the cord in the garage with my dads guitar stuff so I was able to record with nicer sound xP. K here it is, enjoy, tell me what you think of it ^^
"Beatastic"
Ken

kennypu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know you can like go buy it at radioshack or something for around $8 :3. I was going to today, but I happened to find one in my garage. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel