Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Crazy idea, probably no way to do it but heres a suggestion... Is there a way we could create a program that utilizes the new 3DS wireless capabilites (access SD card on PC without removing it from console) to possibly access the NAND and "hardmod" it without actually soldering wires to it?
No, definitely not.

Lord_Kater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What about a savegame manager that let's you directly upload your beloved savegames into your googledrive for example. I totally miss such a backup solution. So you just stay connected with all your devices and savegames in one Cloud.
Also it could numerate each savegame that you have different savegame backup by dates.

I think that would be totally possible. :)

j0sh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really want a homebrew that allows you to remap the buttons for VC games like GB/GBC/GBA and all the other consoles. Is this already a thing?

Reactions: Sigiz

Aerocool

Man in a Box
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a nice idea!
A one-click A9LH CFW installer. (N3DS only?) You run this apllication and it installs A9LH with LUMA3DS and some CIAs like LumaUpdater, CHMM, freeShop and customVersionSetter.

Tagging @MarcusD because I think he's a good developer who would be able to to that! :D

Reactions: UnknownUS3R

UnknownUS3R

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a nice idea!
A one-click A9LH CFW installer. (N3DS only?) You run this apllication and it installs A9LH with LUMA3DS and some CIAs like LumaUpdater, CHMM, freeShop and customVersionSetter.

Tagging @MarcusD because I think he's a good developer who would be able to to that! :D
yeah that would be very nice ^_^

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I have a nice idea!

b-but I'm too lazy :cry: also, I already have A9LH installed, I don't want to risk a brick :( especially not on my new3DS

Reactions: Aerocool

Shah Isah

Trophies
XP
Country
So, you're playing games but you want to listen to your own music in game, can someone please develop/port an app that achieves this? Kind of like this (Skip to 4:11 for the demonstration).

If this makes it way to the 3ds, it would be so cool to listen to our own music!

KevoNakamura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering if there is some brew out there that would let me add a Japanese Category to my Keyboard? There is one I saw on youtube but someone claims it bricked their 3DS so I am skeptical.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, wutttttt