Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, it has not acces to some new games. Not with Hans or other homebrew like svdt. It gives you the red screen. Those who need more than 9.6 to work. Am I wrong?
yes and no. what about an Emunand on latest FW? not to mention, RXTools can play RF (usually)

Ricken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm not asking for region free xD Only patch the games in real time, like hans do, but in CFW.
now i see where i was confused XD y'know if you enter homebrew while in CFW, you'll still be in CFW (to test this, enter homebrew from your CFW,and once entered, hold L, R, Down [D-Pad], and B until the touch screen turns purple. homebrew will crash, and you'll be back in Emunand (assuming your entry point wasnt Menuhax)

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now i see where i was confused XD y'know if you enter homebrew while in CFW, you'll still be in CFW (to test this, enter homebrew from your CFW,and once entered, hold L, R, Down [D-Pad], and B until the touch screen turns purple. homebrew will crash, and you'll be back in Emunand (assuming your entry point wasnt Menuhax)
That makes it work with every game, even those? That's strange, it's still the same entrypoint, emunand or sysnand.

Ricken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That makes it work with every game, even those? That's strange, it's still the same entrypoint, emunand or sysnand.
"it" did you mean HANS? btw, the purple screen glitch works while in HANS so you can easily get back to your system menu

btw, homebrew can only read the data of the nand it is currently in (if you were to install a game on Emunand and load up homebrew in sysnand,you wouldnt be able to play that game [on sysnand]) in a way, Homebrew is also divided between nands

Last edited by Ricken,

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"it" did you mean HANS? btw, the purple screen glitch works while in HANS so you can easily get back to your system menu

btw, homebrew can only read the data of the nand it is currently in (if you were to install a game on Emunand and load up homebrew in sysnand,you wouldnt be able to play that game [on sysnand]) in a way, Homebrew is also divided between nands
You still don't get anything of what I said... I know all what you are talking about, it's basic. But you don't see to understand my point at all...

Hopalongtom

Trophies
XP
Country
Does the homebrew scene have a .txt reader with line bookmarking yet?
My DSi's battery is pretty much dead and I'd like something on the 3DS to replace my DSi's Moonshell reader!

Hopalongtom

Trophies
XP
Country
That'll be great, if possible a toggle so you can swap the white on black to black on white for those who find it easier reading one way or another, but thats a low priority to begin with, getting scrolling and bookmarking is the most important thanks! ^_^

I believe Moonshell saved a 1kb .bkm file for remembering what line you saved, it allowed up to three saved lines per document though you only really need one per document!

Hopalongtom

Trophies
XP
Country
Black on white can't be achievable because i'm using ctrulib's standard console functions, if I get around to printing text using framebuffers or the GPU it will be possible.

Here is an updated version which adds scrolling.

I'm slowing down for the evening but I decided to release the source I have right now on github. Nothing special, but i'm hoping to add line bookmarking by specific files and some type of image viewer over the next week. I'll see about moving rendering to the GPU.
Will try this tonight, looking forward to the finished state! ^_^

Madobe Ai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My search term is pretty bad, so I haven't been able to look around
But I wonder if someone's toyed anything with the N3DS's NFC capabilities

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright