Homebrew Possible?SciTE like app on 3ds

Kartik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hey there people?Is it possible to make a scite like app which can open lua scripts.I am tired of putting my sd card into 2ds and then into computer.Is there a workaround(please dont say me to use a ftp)

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there people?Is it possible to make a scite like app which can open lua scripts.I am tired of putting my sd card into 2ds and then into computer.Is there a workaround(please dont say me to use a ftp)

Fine, hypothetically, you using an FTP server would be easy. Hypothetically.
However, you could make a Homebrew app that will pull resources of your choosing from a web server.
Which is still more advanced than a FTP.
What about MicroSD Management then?

Rinnegatamante

Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Fine, hypothetically, you using an FTP server would be easy. Hypothetically.
However, you could make a Homebrew app that will pull resources of your choosing from a web server.
Which is still more advanced than a FTP.
What about MicroSD Management then?

MicroSD MAnagement is a SAMBA server app.
Anyway, what you're asking is a kind of Text Editor for 3DS? (Yeah, i don't know sciTE <.<)

Kartik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Are you talking about SciTE, the AutoIT IDE?
SciTE is a general-purpose programmer's editor that also allows you to debug Lua scripts. It is very extendable using its own built-in Lua interpreter, in fact the debugger support is almost entirely done in Lua. With SciTE as you can do step by step debugging of Lua source, set breakpoints, watch variables, trace the stack, inspect variables and more.

Gocario

GBAFail'd
Trophies
XP
Country
France
SciTE is a general-purpose programmer's editor that also allows you to debug Lua scripts. It is very extendable using its own built-in Lua interpreter, in fact the debugger support is almost entirely done in Lua. With SciTE as you can do step by step debugging of Lua source, set breakpoints, watch variables, trace the stack, inspect variables and more.
It's an 'IDE'.

Rinnegatamante

Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy

You can use Citra to debug LUA scripts on PC. I was also working on a proper IDE for lpp-3ds but i've currently dropped it ( https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/lpp-ide)
ide.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, hey thats my line +1