POLL: Should Ericzander be my lawyer

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
I was selling paper clips outside to raise money for charity. It was going well until Nintendo sent their ninjas. They have arrested me because according to Bowser "Paper clips are used to access pirated games. I am sentenced to 45 years in jail and they now want to sue me despite being in jail. I have contacted @Ericzander but he has refused and said I'd have to buy Raid Shadow Legends characters which I can't afford.
#SAVEWIIMIISWITCH
#JUSTICEFORWIIMIISWITCH
#WIIMIISWITCHISDADDY
#WIIMIISWITCH
#ERICZANDERFORLAWYER
androidjail-png.260602

@BigOnYa took a picture of me being arrested so credits to him

Last edited by Deleted member 546149,
Reactions: BigOnYa

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have never been one to wonder how lawyers defend the obviously guilty and deplorable (everybody deserves representation and if we don't hold the system to account then who knows what abuses will arise).

This might be an exception/thing that sees me join the line of thought that runs "I could never defend a guilty person".

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
I have never been one to wonder how lawyers defend the obviously guilty and deplorable (everybody deserves representation and if we don't hold the system to account then who knows what abuses will arise).

This might be an exception/thing that sees me join the line of thought that runs "I could never defend a guilty person".
Was I guilty. I tried to raise money for charity by selling paper clips

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My point is we already have enough shit with big displays having something pocketable with up to ps2 would be fine on the go
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken unless the games are made for that screen size most suck on a screen that size... Having a square screen and being brighter and higher res helps but it's not a cure all, text is tiny bullets are tiny, your.... Well lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can stretch to fit probably it's not all bad that they make it seem to be
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People always yap about oh but you loose pixels but yeah it won't look awful either
    I like filters :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Filters are why you don't go on 2nd dates
    Lol nahhh it's because I usually get what they want on the first date lol
    I swear if I hear "I don't usually do this on the first date" on more time... I am going to start counting
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought you McDonald's even tho you lied about your pics I still deserve this
    No no continue, I hear these things women say so often I decided to start counting
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I tried that new Pepsi lime it just taste like pepsi
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    With lime, right?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just pepsi lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's D-Days 80th anniversary today
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I drink the Coke with lime all the time, in my Spiced rum (Captain Morgans) I hate pepsi
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably better just to jizz a lime squeeze inside it
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    volvic > anything else
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My piss is water
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That looks like the router i just got from microcenter. Spectrum wanted to charge me $7 a month for a wifi router, so I said no thank you and just bought one, I paid like $65 tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Linksys?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea its Linksys, but not sure if same model, has 4 antennas
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea its Linksys, but not sure if same model, has 4 antennas