POLL: Should Ericzander be my lawyer

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
I was selling paper clips outside to raise money for charity. It was going well until Nintendo sent their ninjas. They have arrested me because according to Bowser "Paper clips are used to access pirated games. I am sentenced to 45 years in jail and they now want to sue me despite being in jail. I have contacted @Ericzander but he has refused and said I'd have to buy Raid Shadow Legends characters which I can't afford.
#SAVEWIIMIISWITCH
#JUSTICEFORWIIMIISWITCH
#WIIMIISWITCHISDADDY
#WIIMIISWITCH
#ERICZANDERFORLAWYER
androidjail-png.260602

@BigOnYa took a picture of me being arrested so credits to him

Last edited by Deleted member 546149,
Reactions: BigOnYa

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have never been one to wonder how lawyers defend the obviously guilty and deplorable (everybody deserves representation and if we don't hold the system to account then who knows what abuses will arise).

This might be an exception/thing that sees me join the line of thought that runs "I could never defend a guilty person".

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
I have never been one to wonder how lawyers defend the obviously guilty and deplorable (everybody deserves representation and if we don't hold the system to account then who knows what abuses will arise).

This might be an exception/thing that sees me join the line of thought that runs "I could never defend a guilty person".
Was I guilty. I tried to raise money for charity by selling paper clips

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drug Mule Bot roll out!