Hacking [Poll] Bans and "send information about the console to Nintendo"

Were you banned, and did you have this option enabled?

• I have it enabled and was banned

Votes: 328 32.1%
  • I have it enabled and was NOT banned

Votes: 359 35.2%
  • I have it disabled and was banned

Votes: 53 5.2%
  • I have it disabled and was NOT banned

Votes: 281 27.5%

• Total voters

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Could this be retaliation for the community releasing b9s? Surely the timing isn't a coincidence.

Perhaps they're simply lurking in b9s threads such as Quantumcat's, and banning anyone stupid enough to use the same name for both here and their NNID.

Anyhow, I hope it's a freeshop related ban wave, because a. that's totally reasonable and b. I'll be safe :creep:

inb4 I get banned anyway.

Look, the reality is we all agreed to Nintendo's EULA. In doing so we agreed that Nintendo could take whatever action they see fit should we violate that agreement.

Anything new from after I slept?
I just woke up from 4 hours of sleep. What's this about uninstalling apps to unban the console?

Pure speculation.

Apparently a couple of people on a Latin American fb page say they're suddenly able to access their friend list again. Although we have no evidence as to what, if anything was removed prior to their "unbanning".

Then we have others speculating that Nintendo is only checking 3DSes every 24h, so they've deleted all pirated content in the hope that by this time tomorrow they'll be unbanned.

Finally, we have people who haven't been banned deleting all their pirated shit, just in case.

0x40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could this be retaliation for the community releasing b9s? Surely the timing isn't a coincidence.
Why wouldn't it be a coincidence? For Nintendo to retaliate like that doesn't make much sense.
Perhaps they're simply lurking in b9s threads such as Quantumcat's, and banning anyone stupid enough to use the same name for both here and their NNID.
No, as that could get innocent people banned if they happened to use the same username.

alkatraz91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i will try deleting all and see if i got unbanned like those ppl say...have nothing to lose.i alredy have a working localfriedseed.just not know how to delete the luma updater

Last edited by alkatraz91,
Reactions: RustInPeace

JerryShaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I just turned it off, but can only test days later when I am back home.
I did launch Quick Shutdown and FBI a lot, even yesterday...

blackbubble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
guys one thing, when i put my n3ds in the sleep mode and then open my lid (even if i have streetpass disabled) it show up as green bar in the place of internet blue bar, i never noticed it to show up before.

Last edited by blackbubble,

tnecniv43208

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Just tried two of my 3ds and neither was banned, spot pass enabled for many games now disabled form data management, anything else to do to disable spot pass entirely?

alkatraz91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
LOL, delete all your illegal content, go down on your knees and beg Nintendo for forgiveness. Remember to take a photo and share it with us.

If that works, we'll confessed our sins to Nintendo and hope they let us through that gate of heaven.
idiot.i will do that only cause someone was unbanned doing that.i not care cause i have a localfriendseed thant work.give a try is free.

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have about 10 more seeds and moveable.sed's left from broken consoles and motherboards. If someone still need help, please contact me via PM.

1.jpg

Last edited by Traiver,
Reactions: DrkBeam and 0x40

suzsuzuki

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm really sad here. Cant accept this permanent ban. The only thing I use CFW is to backup my saves and play homebrew games. All other games are legit. Banned yesterday.

Very sad here.

-Never played a pokemon game
-Never played FE
-Never installed freeshop
-Never installed fake DLCs
-n3DS with Luma 7.05 and A9LH
-Spotpass ON (I'm so stupid), eshop configs OFF and show games to friend ON.
-I have another o3DS with same configuration and not banned (yet)

Hope you can use well this information.

Last edited by suzsuzuki,
Reactions: Khim09 and Loltag22

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
Banned, really sad. I hope Nintendo will listen, but the Japanese never listen. Which is what makes me more sad. Sad story. The 300 lbs ninja's attacked me, even I wasn't safe from them. It makes me sadder than sad. The saddest story of all sad stories. Let's show them what we got, let's make Boot9strap great again. Also what they do is false. Always false. Everything they do & say is false, they can't do it good, and the ninja's are all telling lies.

Fixed it for you (reference to Trump). Serious note: it's awful you're banned as well. Let's have 10 minutes silence for the 3DSes that are banned. It's terrible what Nintendo does. All of a sudden banning, people didn't know this was happening, and they were banned. I despise the bans.

Last edited by Procyon,

telly23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So, what's next ?
Until now you could get unbanned via a shared public seed, but with how many of us are banned, nintendo will have no trouble detecting so many consoles sharing the same console ID.
Are we doomed to change to a new public seed every few days (if we're lucky), offering in sacrifice a new console id every time to nintendo ?
Is a more "long term" solution possible in the next few weeks ?

On aurora stating that she will not help avoid the ban, did she say that during tu SuMo ban wave or during this one ? Because there's a difference between "You got banned because you hacked a game, so I won't help you" and "You got banned by getting CFW"
I can understand she doesn't want to help people avoid a ban coming from playing a leak, but helping avoid a ban that was caused by pure CFW is another thing entierly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol